Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Hydrophobic Peptides Reconstitution

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Problem dissolving AOD 9604. Precipitate formed using Bac, so switched to 0.6% Acetic Acid water. No improvement. 5 mg diluted with 2.5 ml. Recommendations appreciated.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What does it look like in the vial?

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Thanks HDH. Precipitate is clear and clings to the vial surface, a few in suspension. The original cake appeared to dissolve readily with the 0.6% AA. Precipitate was detected the next day. Dilution is 5 mg AOD 9604 in 2.5 ml 0.6% AA.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sorry man, not what I was thinking. I tried to run searches but couldn't find anything on it

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Same problem with dissolving Frag 176-191. Objective is to minimize the volume of the injection. I have upped the concentration of the Acetic Acid to 1% Acetic Acid Water from 0.6% . Used 1.25ml of 1% acetic Acid to reconstitute 5 mg Frag. Frag was initially cloudy, but cleared up. Get several small clear precipitates on the vial interior that look like water drops. Thinking about going to 2% Acetic Acid Water. Concerned about the maximum concentration of Acetic Acid that can be safely used. Replies appreciated.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Have you tried BW? Also did you get your AA from a solid source. I’ve heard of unfiltered or not made correctly AA doing this. Personally don’t see why the need to use AA unless your planning on your reconstituted vial lasting a long time. Things you mentioned using it for usually don’t last long you would use them up before they would even degrade. I use BW in everything.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Same problem with dissolving Frag 176-191. Objective is to minimize the volume of the injection. I have upped the concentration of the Acetic Acid to 1% Acetic Acid Water from 0.6% . Used 1.25ml of 1% acetic Acid to reconstitute 5 mg Frag. Frag was initially cloudy, but cleared up. Get several small clear precipitates on the vial interior that look like water drops. Thinking about going to 2% Acetic Acid Water. Concerned about the maximum concentration of Acetic Acid that can be safely used. Replies appreciated.
I don't know about AOD 9604, but legit Frag 176-191 should easily dissolve with Bac at 5mg/2.5ml. Maybe check your source.

Why minimize the volume, when it's negligible at best?

The precipitates ( water drops ), or cloudiness in the vial are probably due to condensation. There's nothing you can do about that and it really doesn't matter. As long as the peptide isn't separating from the BA or AA there's no problem, so just shake the shit up and use it.

I've made AA at 0.6 over the yrs for use with IGF and others, and had isuues with skin ulcerations. I wouldn't even go up to 1%,

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
You can make your own BW. I get it’s easier to buy it sometimes but I wouldn’t. Distilled or sterile water and BA. Easiest shit in the world to make.

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Have you tried BW? Also did you get your AA from a solid source. I’ve heard of unfiltered or not made correctly AA doing this. Personally don’t see why the need to use AA unless your planning on your reconstituted vial lasting a long time. Things you mentioned using it for usually don’t last long you would use them up before they would even degrade. I use BW in everything.
Thanks. Yes. BW is first choice. Prefer small volumes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic