Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Huge seizure of performance enhancing steroids just days before Olympics

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I thought it was legal to possess in England?

you're allowed to import "personal amounts" but not 1,000 vials at a time lol...(unless you can prove you need them all in your next cycle...that's where the alleged cycle of dorian yates came online years ago and has never been proven)

BulldogMuscle

BulldogMuscle

Jul 31, 2012
a irish im with 82 good to see a fellow parratrooper on here

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I thought it was legal to possess in England?

My understanding is that it is legal to possess small amounts for personal use.

Definitely not a good idea to be importing when security has been ramped up

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Not a smart move to import that amount gear with the Olympics but we all know that the media thrive on this shit.yea deca will kill but smoking won't.jezzzz.to all the iron fellas be fucken careful.dont trust no one unless you know the person or source well.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
there was a big drug bust in a gym i used to work by in new jersey alot of guys got arrested an the gym got shut down

Was it posted in your local newspaper? If it was try and find it on the internet and post a link.

BulldogMuscle

BulldogMuscle

Jul 31, 2012
ill try dude it was couple years back but ill see what i come upun an let u see the link

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
ill try dude it was couple years back but ill see what i come upun an let u see the link

Nah never mind i thought it was recent... seems like a couple guys that i think are from that area are mia

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Both are idiots. I mean the olympics are going on, and they are trying to import into the UK? Stuff going out isnt a problem, but stuff going in is.. Seems like Polish people have been having bad luck..first O, then Z, and now these two clowns..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic