Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

How would you fill in the calories?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I thought this would be kinda fun to see what type of ideas everyone has.

So it's later in the day. You're going to bed in 4-5 hours, and you've had 1,000 calories so far during the day. You still need 2,000 more calories. How are you going to fill in the remainder?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Whatever I needed to hit the macro goals I set. Simple!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Scrapple, Egg and American cheese on a toasted "Everything" bagel. With whatever's left in calories poured into a milkshake (ice cream, 2%milk, PB)

Last edited:
juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
I thought this would be kinda fun to see what type of ideas everyone has.

So it's later in the day. You're going to bed in 4-5 hours, and you've had 1,000 calories so far during the day. You still need 2,000 more calories. How are you going to fill in the remainder?
add healthy fats o everything. i put fresh olive oil on everything i can. pasts, soups, food ill drizzle it on my plate. great stuff. even in my protein drinks ill ad a shot of it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
add healthy fats o everything. i put fresh olive oil on everything i can. pasts, soups, food ill drizzle it on my plate. great stuff. even in my protein drinks ill ad a shot of it.

One nice trick in upping your fats before bed is adding 2-3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream to a protein shake. The cream is pure fat without adding sugar, and effectively slows down the absorption of the nutrients in the shake over a longer period of time. Plus, it tastes great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic