Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How / When did you decide to use

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
I was posting some info on another forum about something, and I found myself relating when and how and even why I started to use AAS. Made me curious to know about others decision to step into the zone.

I was 20 and had been working out for about 6 years. My workout partner and I were going to do a PL meet, so he comes up with a couple of bottles of little blue dianabols. We dosed them according to whomever he got them from. I never thought twice about it. Anyway, I experienced the anger and agression that comes with being young and hot headed, so my partner took my bottle away.
I didnt think about it again for 20 years. I was doing PL meets and hit a platuau, so I started using prohormonse, and things like Mag-10 and Adrosol, a spray derivitve. They worked some, I started to get itchy boobs etc. and gained weight. My posts at T-Nation were edited when I commented on their products negatively.lol
ANYWAY! I got a flyer from Jeff Summers (Bart Harcourt, think he died?), does anyone else remember him? Anyway, that got me going again, I started researching sites on the net and finally found an Intl sponsor that helped me out. I was so afraid to give myself in inj, I paid my homeopathic doc to do it for me....lol

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
When I realized that the kind of physique I always dreamed about cannot be built naturally. I was 22 to 23 at that time and i did a d-bol only 6 weeker at 20mgs ed and loved everything about it. Actually I wish I had never used any of the heavier stuff and regret for not sticking to d-bol only cycles...

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Playing minor league football at 24. Whole damn team used so I did too. Never thought twice about it and didn't have a clue what I was doing at the time.

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
competed in figures and fitness Naturally.. went to Nationals for fitness naturally... (well, i had a coach give me a "fat burner" which i found out later (after 3 weeks) was anadrol (spelling??) but im not really counting that cuz i didnt "decide" to use then ) anyway, after training natty and pushing hard and not being able to hit a weight over 135 pounds in my offseason (eating 5800 calories a day).. i decided i needed a few helpers
10 mg of var, 10 mg of nolva for my cut and that was my first Bodybuilding show lol
this year (i think July) was my first shot.. i decided to go all out and see what it does to me...
im currently 6.5 weeks out of my next BB show, pics will tell the story i guess, then ill decide what to do and where to go from here

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Coming back after being in bad car accident and Broken neck c5-c6 break, being paralyzed for a-while (in horrible shape)
Naty training and T-levels were low well , all sucked!

started using what I call real cycles then with /GH/Insulin in there as well, about 13 years ago. had done a few mini cycles short esters/orals before that and even 1 in high-school! :eek: but after that damn car-wreck is when I decided to learn what it was all about and do it right.

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
^^^ Very sexy legs SHINE!

After about 3 years of being back in the gym, in my 40s, I knew I had gone about as far as I was going to go naturally. Sure I could still manage some incremental growth, but I was ready for more. I have only done test and am in no hurry to add lots of other compounds at this time.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
College sports helped me decideto start using. Had to do what it took compete work others players. I was only 19 the first go around. Really wish I would have waited, but am to far into it and love it now

cmeliftheavy

cmeliftheavy

Jan 29, 2011
I had about 3 years invested in the weight lifting game, when the person who used to lift with me stated thats as big as you can get unless--------- well that unless turned out to be the best thing for me. No cycle is like the first cycle and the muscle mass was piling on, my body responded very well. And my therms and vascular was at its high, oh life was good. The decision i made that summer was a life commitment, i was in my mid 20s and now i am in my 40s and feel and look younger then those that are my age.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
It was when I was 28. I was on my way down from a FAT 320lb. I was about 255lb and had just started to learn how to lift and was training with a big power lifter. I was given some stuff and he just told me to take this much, this often.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic