Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

How to test powder gear see if good?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So I got some powder gear a while ago and was not happy with the dbol and adrol at all but was happy with the Test C I also go some anavar so how the hell do I know its good especially when running other gear with it.. Overall this source was good to me got some centrino stuff which was gtg and some gh and hyges that where gtg... So I was a little disappointed when the dbol and adrol was not good... How can I know the var is good especially not sending it out to a lab to get tested it will cost more than the powder... So anyone have any ideas? i think it will be hard to know if its good especially if your running 3-4 different things...

sb

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Take 150mg of the dbol for a few days in a row... If you do not feel any back pumps or have painful pumps in the gym then its bunk. It's possible he could have sent you something else by mistake.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
First melt test to see if you're in the ballpark.

The fact that you have powders and don't know this means you probably aren't prepared to be dealing with them.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I can home brew perfectly fine as I said the Cyp was gtg and some tren which I won't be using.. But the orals were not as good... So not sure ... What to do...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic