Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

How often during a diet should I weigh myself

Heavyazzweight

Heavyazzweight

Feb 6, 2012
I have a bf% handheld deal, and a
Scale. I waited four days and no weight or bf% loss. I'm on a cal def diet, in ketosis (tested w/ strips), and taking clen. So now I'm weighing myself daily no weight or bf loss.

How often do you weigh yourself?
Should I be concerned?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm an every day weigher whether I'm cutting or not. Some can't do that because they're too stressed about whether it's up or down, but I get a much better feel for my body by doing so. I don't worry if there's a couple pounds of fluctuation the wrong way.

Heavyazzweight

Heavyazzweight

Feb 6, 2012
So you know your doing the right things, that's all you worry about?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
weekly, daily fluctuations can be water, fecal or food related.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'm an every day weigher whether I'm cutting or not. Some can't do that because they're too stressed about whether it's up or down, but I get a much better feel for my body by doing so. I don't worry if there's a couple pounds of fluctuation the wrong way.

I'm a daily weigher for the most part, first thing in a.m. naked after I pee.... I use it to keep tabs on what I'm doing, seeing the bad when I binge on something, the good when I'm devoted, and beyond that it helps me to keep track of hormones, fiber, water, carbonation etc as I can fluctuate 3-4 lbs normally and up to 8ish if I have other factors.... so I don't put a lot of emphasis on the daily weights just the weekly trends in the right direction and body fat I would test weekly or so

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
weekly, daily fluctuations can be water, fecal or food related.

they sure can, but I pretty much eat, drink the same stuff and shit at the same time every day, so it works for me, lol...

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
When I was doing a cut my coach had me weighting myself every morning

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
they sure can, but I pretty much eat, drink the same stuff and shit at the same time every day, so it works for me, lol...

Most ppl will say that and with you i believe it, with most it's untrue. Women are bad for it. Stress is another thing that impacts water retention, along with hormonal changes so.. ya spreading it out can make ppl stress less and measurements are more key to body composition anyway. Most scales are not accurate enough to differenciate true change day to day anyhow.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Most ppl will say that and with you i believe it, with most it's untrue. Women are bad for it. Stress is another thing that impacts water retention, along with hormonal changes so.. ya spreading it out can make ppl stress less and measurements are more key to body composition anyway. Most scales are not accurate enough to differenciate true change day to day anyhow.

are they ever, and for sure stress is a huge factor!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
i weigh myself evey couple weeks, and thats only because im dieting for a show. the scale messes with my head so i rarely keep track of the numbers. just let the mirror be your guide

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic