jacobss
What's New?

How much Tren and Caber

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The dose really depends on how you dose other compounds. Right now I'm running 200mg tren E per week, and I get benefit from it. 50mg EOD is a good start dose. If you feel good after 3 weeks you can up it to 75mg EOD. 100mg EOD is PLENTY. Not high, but you can get benefits from a lower dose. I think you'll really enjoy tren. It really changes the aesthetics of my physique. Good luck!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The dose really depends on how you dose other compounds. Right now I'm running 200mg tren E per week, and I get benefit from it. 50mg EOD is a good start dose. If you feel good after 3 weeks you can up it to 75mg EOD. 100mg EOD is PLENTY. Not high, but you can get benefits from a lower dose. I think you'll really enjoy tren. It really changes the aesthetics of my physique. Good luck!

I think I may start out at 200 like you said. Maybe up it to 3 if I feel ok. The main thing I'm looking to get is stronger. Not looking to gain lots of weight or bulk. Right now I'm at 210 at 5'9" Looking to lose about 10 pounds before I start up.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Depends on you . Did you get sides before? Did labs confirm it was prolactin ?? Know also that certain non-aas cause same hormone issue - Tagamet, risperdol ect .
Personally I been cycling for over 15 use tren I've never found the need for caber or bromo . If you control estrogen you inadvertently will affect progesterone and prolactin . Then again to me running low test with anything especially tren in my opinion is not smart

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I haven't run Tren in 9 yrs but when I did, I ran it with T3 at 50mcg and I ran caber at .5mg E3d. Be prepared for crazy dreams, night sweats, suppression of appetite, a very short fuse, and being lethargic.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I haven't run Tren in 9 yrs but when I did, I ran it with T3 at 50mcg and I ran caber at .5mg E3d. Be prepared for crazy dreams, night sweats, suppression of appetite, a very short fuse, and being lethargic.

I pretty much have all that now except for the suppression of appetite...lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Any PIP? Is it ok to mix with my test for injects?
I knot up and get cramps at the injections site with ace for some reason and have used 4 different labs ace. I tend not to like short esters because of this. I run enanthate with no issues whatsoever.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I knot up and get cramps at the injections site with ace for some reason and have used 4 different labs ace. I tend not to like short esters because of this. I run enanthate with no issues whatsoever.

Yeah I have had problems with short esters as well thats why I was thinking about cutting with the test E.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think I may start out at 200 like you said. Maybe up it to 3 if I feel ok. The main thing I'm looking to get is stronger. Not looking to gain lots of weight or bulk. Right now I'm at 210 at 5'9" Looking to lose about 10 pounds before I start up.

It's funny, most people report a significant strength increase with tren. I've seen a little bump in strength over the years, but not really too much. I think I'm unusual in that respect. But I really noticed more shape and hardness in my shoulders and arms, etc. Really provides a nice "look," which is nice for summer.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I just finished running tren e about a month or so ago 200mg a week and had mild strength gains better muscle conditioning along with a clean diet I had no issues with libido but sleeping and night sweeting was an issue at the beginning. A wonderful drug as as long as you don't abuse it

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Just run your favorite AI and be consistent with it. You won't need a dopamine agonist.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic