Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

How long does NPP take to kick in?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
You want an oral in that time peroid IMO..not NPP, though it is super quick acting. I have seen personally one too many times it acts very similar to Tren A...with slightly less sides

I personally think you will be better off with var or Halo Extreme PH or even epistane. Though all of them will have slight masculinization effects eventually. Halodrol being thne safest out of those IMO at low dosage in terms of least sides.

Epistane will show the most Strength gains.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
NPP will probably cause some water retention. Expect voice change. It's something I'd put on a hypertrophy phase. I guess if you want to run it into your competition, go ahead and start when you get it. If you need to make a weight, pay attention to how your body responds. I'd probably tell you to get some Nizoral shampoo as well - potential hair loss. Also since you're stacking it onto the mast already in your system, compounded androgenic sides.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
You want an oral in that time peroid IMO..not NPP, though it is super quick acting. I have seen personally one too many times it acts very similar to Tren A...with slightly less sides

I personally think you will be better off with var or Halo Extreme PH or even epistane. Though all of them will have slight masculinization effects eventually. Halodrol being thne safest out of those IMO at low dosage in terms of least sides.

Epistane will show the most Strength gains.

oh okay, great thanks! Fortunately I always have a little extra var on hand lol

NPP will probably cause some water retention. Expect voice change. It's something I'd put on a hypertrophy phase. I guess if you want to run it into your competition, go ahead and start when you get it. If you need to make a weight, pay attention to how your body responds. I'd probably tell you to get some Nizoral shampoo as well - potential hair loss. Also since you're stacking it onto the mast already in your system, compounded androgenic sides.

Yeah I decided not to run the NPP for now. I most definitely want to give it a try in the future.
It's interesting because mast is a derivative of DHT but I've experienced very little hairloss on it. I don't know what it is but I feel like my body barely shows any sides when I run compounds... I should probably check with an endrocrinologist eventually. I mean, I'm not complaining though!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic