Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How long can you run Deca?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I always stop the deca before i stop the test, never ran it alone. also never had "deca dick", the only dick issues I seem to have are if I let estro get too high, we are all different. With that being said I'd put money on said issues happening if I ran deca alone. My only issue with deca is PCT and the long wait.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Someanddone said:
Borderline reckless statement. There are noobies that are newby-er than me that will read that and think that EQ has ZERO side effects and they will think they can run it at crazy high doses with no problems because there are no side effects.

Ok let me rephrase for the mentally slow.

EQ in most people has almost no negative sides when taken in sane doses.

Make you feel warm and fuzzy Someanddone?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
On that note NPP would be a good choice, when sides creep up NPP is shorter acting and could get sides to subside a bit quicker.

Yeah I don't even use deca anymore. I use NPP. I just drop it when I start to feel something odd and switch to something else. Masteron is good at that point.

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
I've known guys that ran as low as 25-50mg wk of deca just for the joint lube effects and didn't have that much of an issue with deca dick. But everyone is different. Experiment and see.

I so much as look at deca and I can't nut for a week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic