Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

How is everyone doing!?

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
2016 is winding down ... 2017 here we come!

What's the plan?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
No plan, just survive, till after Christmas, till the kids go to their moms. Then its house cleaning week. Getting rid of all the junk in my life, physical, emotional, personal, friends that don't mean or do shit for me.... I am so fed up with the constant drama, and bull shit. I'm done complaining about it, and not doing anything about it... New Plan simplify, and live my life for me.... if you don't want to be apart of me and what I'm doing, fuck off....

This all got real last night, when I ripped a door out of its hinges, and threw it down the stairs...The person on the other side did not realize she pocked the bear, one time to many...

Are you sorry you asked now.... lol I know a bunch of heavy shit, but I'm on the War Path, my face is painted, and its time to take some heads, and drink my wine from the sculls of my enemies.

No I'm not on Tren, Im not a violent person

G

Giants83

Mar 5, 2015
2017 will be bringing me my first child in June. Life changer right there. Already started making different decisions. The thought of becoming a father has really made me start thinking about consequences a lot more. Until then I just plan on working as much as possible so my wife can stay home for a while. I've been blessed considering where I came from so I plan to make the most out of it.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
2017 will be bringing me my first child in June. Life changer right there. Already started making different decisions. The thought of becoming a father has really made me start thinking about consequences a lot more. Until then I just plan on working as much as possible so my wife can stay home for a while. I've been blessed considering where I came from so I plan to make the most out of it.
Hey brother, good to see you. Hope to see pictures of a healthy new baby soon.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Buying a new (old) house and going to fixer up. Closing next week.

May do a show for the first time since I think 93'. It will be the old fart that should hang it up class..lol.
But more importantly, be healthy. Be aware. And Get Laid! lol
Happy News Years All!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
2016 was tough but 2017 will be yet another comeback ,my body is beat up but my mind still sharp Spent a lot of time posting from ICU ,home now but basicly bed ridden and getting my strength back finally figured out what was wrong and a medicine they were giving me my body is highly allergic to causing all sorts of new problems. So 2017 I start off with a hole in my neck ,left arm shoulder and neck numb with partial paralysis and lack of movement in my legs but a strong desire to get this ctap behind me and get back to what I call normal. Yesterday broke a
40 of tren a when it hit the floor almost cried so that was my worst day in 16 haha I will rise up.again and shine in 17 peace out and still unable to post in shoutbox from my iPhone I mean we can put a man on the moon why no shoutbox lol. Uncle Trenny

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Plan is simple..... change everything and the countdown begins next year. Should be back in school next year (that's a long story but it should happen starting Jan 9th). Changing my look (downsized and not so sure I like this new me but it's better). Plan on taking a vacation for the first time in over 4 year (during my break in between semesters). There's more but it's basically going to be a lot of changes.... ALL for the better.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
2016 was tough but 2017 will be yet another comeback ,my body is beat up but my mind still sharp Spent a lot of time posting from ICU ,home now but basicly bed ridden and getting my strength back finally figured out what was wrong and a medicine they were giving me my body is highly allergic to causing all sorts of new problems. So 2017 I start off with a hole in my neck ,left arm shoulder and neck numb with partial paralysis and lack of movement in my legs but a strong desire to get this ctap behind me and get back to what I call normal. Yesterday broke a
40 of tren a when it hit the floor almost cried so that was my worst day in 16 haha I will rise up.again and shine in 17 peace out and still unable to post in shoutbox from my iPhone I mean we can put a man on the moon why no shoutbox lol. Uncle Trenny

Reading this sure puts shit into perspective for me, I like to complain that my life is shit, and I have it so hard, but in reality, im blessed to be healthy, have my boys who love me, have a job, and a place to sleep at night. Thank you for putting my priorities back in line. OMS

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic