Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

How did a gram a week or more make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
From what I understand (and this may just be bro-science), the more cycles you run, the more your body needs in order to make noticeable gains. Which would explain why the pros run as much as they do. Logically speaking it makes sense. Like any other chemical (painkillers, drugs, alcohol) your body builds up an immunity and requires more for the desired effect...

For sure its just like any other drug you take, you build up a tolerence and need more. But with test the more you take the bigger you get, of course if everything else is spot on.

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
The more test you take.The bigger you get....just the way it is.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The more test you take.The bigger you get....just the way it is.

Then explain why the old pro bodybuilders back then are NOT that far off from what they are today and the old Pros used not even a tenth of what these guys use today. Its insulin and GH that allows the new pros to grow to a freakish extent.

Old pros took such low doses and got really massive, and whats funny is nobody on here injecting 1.5 to 2g of test a week will EVER be as big as those pros were, and whats funny is (again) the doses they were using were so low and look how incredible they looked.

The whole "more is better" topic is just ridiculous. Whenever i see people taking a outrageous dose of something the first thing i want to say to them is.. Learn how to eat and train.

From what I understand (and this may just be bro-science), the more cycles you run, the more your body needs in order to make noticeable gains. Which would explain why the pros run as much as they do. Logically speaking it makes sense. Like any other chemical (painkillers, drugs, alcohol) your body builds up an immunity and requires more for the desired effect...

Your comparing drugs and alcohol to a hormone that is naturally produced inside of your body...

Last edited:
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I still dont believe that using an abundant amount of gear is necessary, however i do agree switching esters could most definitely help. But thats my opinion and im not ragging you either.

Busting your balls some....But stating the obvious you weigh 185lbs@ 5'11 dude,you dont have much room to talk, maybe if you upped your test some you could hit 200lb....just saying ya know..

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Really? Did that need that response?

You know it all already. So why not put it into practice and grow to 250? Just do what you KNOW. You know that if you eat more you go into an anabolic state and add mass!! You may gain some fat but a 'lean' guy like yourself should beat that off w/in a couple weeks. You know soo much yet you don't compete against those guys with those 'bloated GH guts'. Am I missing something or aren't you just flapping your gums. Hell, you talk shit to Bolan but looks like you act the same.
Hell I dont compete. I PL, but I'd never make any sort of the claims you do. I don't have a lean frame, but I know I've done over 3x my BW in two lifts. Your attitude is humorous at first, but when you tell people wHo I know have competed in BBing comps that you know more, I call BS.
You need to stop this nonsense. It's getting you no where fast. Just be chill and listen two times more than you talk. You'll learn a thing or two I guarantee. We're not the guys doing chest and bis 3x/wk, just waiting for Sat night to come. Please, just stop, we'll still help you like a true brotherhood does.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Really? Did that need that response?

You know it all already. So why not put it into practice and grow to 250? Just do what you KNOW. You know that if you eat more you go into an anabolic state and add mass!! You may gain some fat but a 'lean' guy like yourself should beat that off w/in a couple weeks. You know soo much yet you don't compete against those guys with those 'bloated GH guts'. Am I missing something or aren't you just flapping your gums. Hell, you talk shit to Bolan but looks like you act the same.
Hell I dont compete. I PL, but I'd never make any sort of the claims you do. I don't have a lean frame, but I know I've done over 3x my BW in two lifts. Your attitude is humorous at first, but when you tell people wHo I know have competed in BBing comps that you know more, I call BS.
You need to stop this nonsense. It's getting you no where fast. Just be chill and listen two times more than you talk. You'll learn a thing or two I guarantee. We're not the guys doing chest and bis 3x/wk, just waiting for Sat night to come. Please, just stop, we'll still help you like a true brotherhood does.

What response. Im not gonna be told "You have no room to talk" when i worked just as damn hard for my body to grow. When the hell did i ever say i was gonna compete? I said yeah its a nice thought and maybe one day. But im not gonna be ragged on about my weight when ive come a long way. I dont let people walk all over me regardless of how big they are.

And i dont want to grow to "250" id rather be aesthetic than have mass with a turtle shell gut. Thats my GOAL.

Last edited:
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Listen dude ive been to 210-220. Ok. Im fine being ripped with 18 inch arms at 185lsb AND WORKED HARD FOR IT. So YEAH I DO have room to talk buddy. Id rather be nice and cut then some bloated 225lb fool who doesnt look good at all walking around with watery 19.5 inch arms. Thanks for the input tho.

Not saying you dont work hard because it obviously shows. Just saying is someones not going to be a beast at 5,10 230lbs+ ripped on 250mgs of test unless they have spartan genes. Everyone has their own goals and your happy were your at, but when i hear 185lb @5'11 ripped i think of in shape not being big. But i bet if you upped your test yull grow more with your disipline.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Not saying you dont work hard because it obviously shows. Just saying is someones not going to be a beast at 5,10 230lbs+ ripped on 250mgs of test unless they have spartan genes. Everyone has their own goals and your happy were your at, but when i hear 185lb @5'11 ripped i think of in shape not being big. But i bet if you upped your test yull grow more with your disipline.

Wasnt trying to pick a fight with u D, im just saying man i worked hard regardless of what weight im at. Of course im not HUGE by any means. But im aesthetic and thats the way i want it. I might bulk a little here and there but my goal is the Zane look.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I still dont believe that using an abundant amount of gear is necessary, however i do agree switching esters could most definitely help. But thats my opinion and im not ragging you either.

Pros are also so big due to Insulin and GH abuse.

ok have it your way at burgerking....dw

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Who's walking on you? You're telling people you are their equal. How do you know you train as hard. You've never walked in their shoes.
Guys like Louie Simmons and Mike Miller have been huge and leaned out, but they've walked both sides of the issue. Its why I don't say much about guys who compete in bbing shows b/c I haven't done it.
I not saying you haven't busted your ass in the gym, or not done quite a bit of hard work. Do you know what its like to get winded trying to tie your shoes, walk up stairs, have a feeling like your going to puke when you eat EACH meal. Forget just the gym. Life is tougher every waking minute when you have 100+ lbs over what you were when you graduated high school. Your no rookie, but bro til you've walked it, don't act like you know. Its not for everyone. Frankly, very good men.. very tough men have said no thank you to it. There's nothing wrong with saying that, but it is what it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.