Joannafit
What's New?

Hope Raiders WR Henry Ruggs Rots in Prison

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Crazy I haven’t seen this in the news. The guy needs to rot in jail for his actions. I couldn’t imagine being burned alive. Maybe besides for having everything taken away from him and given to the other family, they continually burn him with fire and suffocate him so maybe he can understand what he did to that girl.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well all I can say is the poor bastard was repressed and disadvantaged his whole life, maybe we could do a go fund me for him and buy a gold plated urn for the girl and one for the dog as well.................
YES I have drove drunk when very young, my wife was also killed by a drunk driver so I HATE alcohol and drugs in general but I will be amazed IF he actually gets any jail time from this BLACK LIVES MATTER and as Colin Kapernichec or whatever the fuck his name is just made it clear to us that NFL players are just modern day slaves.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Knowing 21 year old me - I can't imagine what I'd be doing if I was a famous millionaire living on the strip at the time...
driving 150mph on a city block isn't the actions of an immature 20 something year old. It's the behavior of an ass clown that has a totasl disregard for everyone but HIMSELF. Beyond carelss .. it's vehicular homicide... not an accident. He made the accident happen unlike missing a red light or stop sign. THAT'S A MISTAKE.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
There is absolutely no avoiding jail this time. If he does less than 10 years maybe white people burn down the city ? Oh i forgot
Crazy I haven’t seen this in the news.

Of course you haven't it doesn't fit the scum bag medias agenda.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
There is absolutely no avoiding jail this time. If he does less than 10 years maybe white people burn down the city ? Oh i forgot

Of course you haven't it doesn't fit the scum bag medias agenda.
Correct. If the driver were a white NFL player the media would be non stop on this.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Correct. If the driver were a white NFL player the media would be non stop on this.

The local media is all over the story, www.lvrj.com
Drove past the crash scene last nite, a small memorial is up. That stretch of road is known for drag racing, Ruggs isnt the first nor the last to speed on that road.

There was a very wealthy local real estate guy who was charged with a DUI after killing a young person a few years ago, he was politically connected and still received a lengthy prison sentence and paid out over $20M to the victims family. (https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...entenced-to-prison-in-fatal-dui-case-2111459/)

Bottom line, Nevada doesnt care about color of skin or status in the community, they go after everyone charged in these cases aggressively as they should.

Prayers to the family of the young lady, horrific way to die....

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
The local media is all over the story, www.lvrj.com
Drove past the crash scene last nite, a small memorial is up. That stretch of road is known for drag racing, Ruggs isnt the first nor the last to speed on that road.

There was a very wealthy local real estate guy who was charged with a DUI after killing a young person a few years ago, he was politically connected and still received a lengthy prison sentence and paid out over $20M to the victims family. (https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...entenced-to-prison-in-fatal-dui-case-2111459/)

Bottom line, Nevada doesnt care about color of skin or status in the community, they go after everyone charged in these cases aggressively as they should.

Prayers to the family of the young lady, horrific way to die....
Good to hear man as it should be. Well, if it's a known place to drag race sounds like the popo needs to do better patrol work ...

Speed bumps, camera's etc...

There are places in Detroit area where serious drag racing goes on but not in populated traffic area's

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
So it turns out this POS was doing 156mph on a city street drunk 2 times over the legal limit and rams into a womans car who along with her dog both burn to
death in a fiery explosion. Not only is his career over his life is over as well at 22 years old. Of course they found a loaded gun in the front seat of his car. Fry his fucking ass.
Lets see how the scumy biased media plays this one. Raiders already threw his ass off the team.
156 mph!!!!!! OMFG

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
My sister in law told me about this shit. Very sad. This dude better get the max. When it comes to killing someone cause of your arrogance and neglect I am all for people rotting in prison. They need to start making examples out of rich and famous people for crimes that normal folks like us would rot in prison for. Getting very tired of the double standard the elite and other folks with money seem to always get.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic