Latest Member
small wee
What's New?

Hope Raiders WR Henry Ruggs Rots in Prison

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
So it turns out this POS was doing 156mph on a city street drunk 2 times over the legal limit and rams into a womans car who along with her dog both burn to
death in a fiery explosion. Not only is his career over his life is over as well at 22 years old. Of course they found a loaded gun in the front seat of his car. Fry his fucking ass.
Lets see how the scumy biased media plays this one. Raiders already threw his ass off the team.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I really hope this fukr can't buy his way out of this

I don't think he can. Even with throwing a few million at the deceased family cant help this time. Being charged with vehicular homicide while 2 times over the DUI limit, i think hes fucked. Wait till PETA jumps on board for the dog burning to death.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
So it turns out this POS was doing 156mph on a city street drunk 2 times over the legal limit and rams into a womans car who along with her dog both burn to
death in a fiery explosion. Not only is his career over his life is over as well at 22 years old. Of course they found a loaded gun in the front seat of his car. Fry his fucking ass.
Lets see how the scumy biased media plays this one. Raiders already threw his ass off the team.

I have no problem with him having a loaded gun in the car. Everyone should be carrying loaded guns everyone they go IMHO. Open carry should be the law, federally.

But driving like that is at least manslaughter, if not outright murder. He should at the very least spend his entire life in prison. And the woman's family should be able to sue him for every penny he has. He's a POS.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It will be interesting to see how it plays out. We all know what should happen.

I agree the family should should be paid even though it won't bring them back.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Give a dumb 22 year old kid a lot of money and a sports car and this stuff happens.

I have a friend who did 5 years for a similar thing years ago. Just over the legal limit driving home with his girlfriend. Rolled his truck. She died and he lived. He's out now, and is fukked up for life. Her family actually went to court and plead with the judge to lighten his sentence. They'd been together for years, and they said his life is already ruined and nothing was going to bring their daughter back.

This stuff happens everyday. You just hear about it when there's an NFL player involved. There's no way he's getting out of this without any jail time. It's vehicular homicide. Same thing my friend got.

Is there anyone here who can honestly say they never did some really stupid shit in their teens and 20's that could have killed you or someone else? I'm in no way defending the guy, just saying it's getting the traction in the news because there's an NFL player involved.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Is there anyone here who can honestly say they never did some really stupid shit in their teens and 20's that could have killed you or someone else? I'm in no way defending the guy, just saying it's getting the traction in the news because there's an NFL player involved.

Driving drunk @ 150 plus? I don't think I know anyone that stupid. Probably had some gangsta rap playing and a white girl shotgun. Big shooter in his vette. POS

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Per the report, Tintor the 23 year old girl was alive when the car came to a stop, and was screaming from inside the vehicle. But the car caught fire, and she was engulfed by flames and smoke, eventually dying in the SUV as the bystanders were unable to pull her out.
She burned to death while alive.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Driving drunk @ 150 plus? I don't think I know anyone that stupid. Probably had some gangsta rap playing and a white girl shotgun. Big shooter in his vette. POS

I didn't know anyone rich enough to have a car that can go 150.

I'm really not trying to defend the guy, and he should rot in jail. All I'm saying is people are killed by drunk drivers every day, and it doesn't make the news because they aren't NFL players.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I didn't know anyone rich enough to have a car that can go 150.

I'm really not trying to defend the guy, and he should rot in jail. All I'm saying is people are killed by drunk drivers every day, and it doesn't make the news because they aren't NFL players.

True but along with the money and fame of being an NFL player comes intense public and media scrutiny.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
True but along with the money and fame of being an NFL player comes intense public and media scrutiny.

Oh yeah. He's all done - as he should be.

I guess my point is that Ruggs is going to rot in jail for this, but it wasn't 1st degree murder. He made a stupid ass decision, and now a young woman is dead and life as he knew it is over. Millions of people drive home shitfaced every weekend, and people get killed by drunk drivers every weekend. He's in the NFL so it's major headline news.

Moving a team to Vegas was also about as dumb as it gets for the NFL. It was only a matter of time before there was a disaster like this. Knowing 21 year old me - I can't imagine what I'd be doing if I was a famous millionaire living on the strip at the time...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic