Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Hope Nobody's at Burning Man!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
What is the point of Burning Man? Is there a mission statement?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Sounds like water man was the underlying theme!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Looks like a tragedy in the making right now. Why are they locked in? Why isn't FEMA in there getting those people out?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So funny, the people who started Burning Man wouldn't even be welcome today. Not in the Silicon Valley "in" crowd. LOL The event was a bunch of hippies camping out in tents, and now the tech execs fly in on teir helicopters and $500K motorhomes and do moly and shrooms, and channel their inner native American spirit guide! LOL

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
So funny, the people who started Burning Man wouldn't even be welcome today. Not in the Silicon Valley "in" crowd. LOL The event was a bunch of hippies camping out in tents, and now the tech execs fly in on teir helicopters and $500K motorhomes and do moly and shrooms, and channel their inner native American spirit guide! LOL
That reminds me there's some team building coaches that go into the silicon valley businesses and they all get high on special k together I have no idea how it's legal.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Couldn't resist again sorry I need to work on my impulse control.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Way back when it was a place to get away from The real world and live as a community and sharing and caring with your brothers and sisters of burning Man then I understood it. But now it's just a bunch of rich a holes that pay way too much money to go out in the desert and pretend they're hippies.
I always wanted to go to burning Man and by the time I was able to make a trek like that it's turned into a click-ish, Rich Boy / girl, complete opposite of the original intention of burning Man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic