Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Honey Moon Choices

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
spend your $$ in the US! Key West is a cool place to hang as a couple. Lots of bars and places to chill. Rent boat or jet ski's etc...

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
White! lol but she speaks spanish and english.

Haha white... I ask because I wouldn't want to go somewhere exotic where I can't understand anyone.. Spanish opens up a few doors though... People rave about Spain... Just a thought.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
If you can pull off St. Regis Bora Bora, then do it. It is a once in a lifetime man.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
You will not beat Bora Bora or Fiji. The travel is long so plan on a day there and a day back hence you will need a 10+ day honeymoon.

Unless you're going business or first class, I think that's too much flying. We went to Hawaii for 9 days last year for our 20th. We had a great time. You can do a couple islands to break up the trip and experience different things.

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
san pedro belize. went there with a friend from the community and our wives a few years back and loved it. all the great things of the caribbean and none of the bullshit

T

Tallorder

Oct 18, 2011
Bora Bora would be an excellent choice

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
One word.... Bali

One of my favorite places to go is Lebanon but I wouldn't recommend it b/c you're American and don't speak the language. My wife and I go there every year but SS (my wife) is from there (born and raised).

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You will not beat Bora Bora or Fiji. The travel is long so plan on a day there and a day back hence you will need a 10+ day honeymoon. Also plan on $11 - $15k as there are no all inclusives and everything is expensive.... but worth it.

For my money I love Negril, Jamaica and South Mexico (Riveria Maya, Playa) however those are probably not on your list if your looking outside the caribbean.

I did go to a wedding in Santorini, Greece last September and if your looking for a romantic place it doesnt get any better than Santorini. The mediterranean is full amazing places if you haven't been there.

Got fam in Negril. You'd enjoy orcho rios more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic