Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Homemade Chicken Parmesan

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Our homemade Chicken Parmesan made with Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Fat Free Mozz Cheese and Low Sodium Sauce.

Stuffing.on the side.

Attachments

• 20210519_185105_HDR_1.jpg
    20210519_185105_HDR_1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 120
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What kind of ghetto meal is that???? No one serves stuffing with Chicken Pharm

You r 1 strange bird

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
You have to mind FD. I believe he is a señor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha.Thats one word for him.No worries brother, internet tough guys arent worthy of bothering me.LMFAO.

But heck, I dont even want to mention to him that I used my salad fork to eat it and im not gonna even tell him what I ate with my soup spoon!! I have no proper food manners.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Looks good!...One of my favs!....

Thanks brother.Mine and the wife's as well.
Plus, homemade is much. Healthier.You can add the ingredients you want and leave out those you dont.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks brother.Mine and the wife's as well.
Plus, homemade is much. Healthier.You can add the ingredients you want and leave out those you dont.

If ya don't mind, shoot me that recipe, my iron bro?!....I wouldn't mind trying it out....:)

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
If ya don't mind, shoot me that recipe, my iron bro?!....I wouldn't mind trying it out....:)

Sorry brother.Just saw this.All it was was Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts on the BBQ until a little pink inside and then topoed with a little shredded Low-Fat Mozzeralla Cheese and pasta sauce and then fry it in a skillet till done.

Thanks for the interest my brotha.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sorry brother.Just saw this.All it was was Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts on the BBQ until a little pink inside and then topoed with a little shredded Low-Fat Mozzeralla Cheese and pasta sauce and then fry it in a skillet till done.

Thanks for the interest my brotha.

NP, brah!....I'm gonna give that a try in the near future!....Sounds simple and quick!......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic