Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

hit a wall

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
How many times have you ran tren? I never gain any real weight off tren, and if i do i dont see it on the scale because im loosing fat the same time. Tren is the ultimate fat/weight cutter thats why ppl run it at contest time.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
How many times have you ran tren? I never gain any real weight off tren, and if i do i dont see it on the scale because im loosing fat the same time. Tren is the ultimate fat/weight cutter thats why ppl run it at contest time.

With a good diet. But it wont burn shit if ur eating pizza everday.

I can cut just as well on test as tren. Diet diet diet :).

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I can cut just as well on test as tren. Diet diet diet :).

You can cut equally as well on nothing at all, but that is totally irrelevant to this thread. Thanks for telling us you can cut weight.

1. Post up that diet of yours.
2. How many cycles have you ran?

Gains slow down, that's the nature of the beast.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You can cut equally as well on nothing at all, but that is totally irrelevant to this thread. Thanks for telling us you can cut weight.

1. Post up that diet of yours.
2. How many cycles have you ran?

Gains slow down, that's the nature of the beast.

Thanks for being the usual instigator :).

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
yes this is the first time ive ran tren...and as for cycles, 4 actual cycles...correctly. and one looong high dose cycle of sus, deca, and orals ever other 6 weeks. it was stupid...and a minute ago. my diet is clean, i will admit i vary some days, but i do get my proper amount of fats, carbs, protein, and calories.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'd have to agree that you should try adjusting your diet (assuming the gear is good to go).
i try to get at least 4000-4500 cals ED on cycle and i'm an ectomorph so i can pretty much eat anything i want and stay lean (shit eating grin), but this seems to be the magic number for me with at least 300g protein ED.
that being said, on my second cycle i expected to put on like 20lbs with Test/Deca/Anadrol and when all was said and done i only was up 10 on the scale but it was LEAN as fuck and all my measurements went up at least a 1/2 inch. so it is possible to lose fat and gain muscle even though the scale aint moving. hope this helps...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
yes this is the first time ive ran tren...and as for cycles, 4 actual cycles...correctly. and one looong high dose cycle of sus, deca, and orals ever other 6 weeks. it was stupid...and a minute ago. my diet is clean, i will admit i vary some days, but i do get my proper amount of fats, carbs, protein, and calories.

Yep i remember those days. Now a simple prop 50mg eod with a good diet and solid training routine brings me the results i have today. I may not be huge but im ripped up and i got some solid size.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
right on...right there with ya kbd...and hisangriness, im the same way, i could eat a bag of reese cups at night and lose 5 lbs before i wake up

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Its seems to be that your a hard gainer trying to gain weight while running tren. Unless your eating mass amounts of food dont expect to see numbers going up on the scale.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
right on...right there with ya kbd...and hisangriness, im the same way, i could eat a bag of reese cups at night and lose 5 lbs before i wake up

Yup like diezel said, sounds like a hard-gainer dude.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic