Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

hit a wall

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
:confused:i started my cycle 5 weeks ago...i know early in still. im runnin 750 test c a week, 400 tren e a week, 600 eq, and 50 mg anadrol daily. the first 3 weeks i gained 5 lbs, no doubt a little water from the anadrol, but ive been stuck since. i know my strength is still goin through the roof, and im not sure if im leanin out or not. but just used to a more steady increase in my mass....any ideas/suggestions...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
If you have only gained 5 lbs from all that gear then something is definitely wrong. I hate to go though the typical obligatory questions but if your eating and training then you should be GROWING!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Has to be the diet bro. Keep a log for a few days and post it up

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
will do guys. im eating my ass off as always, sleeping great thanks to ambien, and trainin just as hard as ever. totally changed my workout routine this time around also...im on painkillers from my surgery, and need them to be able to get through most workouts...that wouldnt have any influence on any of this would it?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
will do guys. im eating my ass off as always, sleeping great thanks to ambien, and trainin just as hard as ever. totally changed my workout routine this time around also...im on painkillers from my surgery, and need them to be able to get through most workouts...that wouldnt have any influence on any of this would it?

Thats alot of gear...

Either ur not eating enough or ur gear is fake.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Man i am up almost 10lbs in one week with just 750mgs test e and 50mgs anadrol! You're either doing something really wrong or you have bogus gear.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
whats you bf%... you may be loosing fat and gaining muscle at the same rate... what is your protein intake?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
my bf is around 8-9% i checked it today. it has dropped almost 2 % over last time a month ago. protein intake close to 400 a day...ive been pissin a lot lately..but still. i dont think it would be bogus shit, never has been from my dude and hes a good friend...if so...wtf hes in trouble...ever heard of pure performance???

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Its not a good idea to train on painkillers unless you absolutely have to... and by that I mean if it affects your livelihood not your cycle goals. If your training on painkillers then your not gonna know when you injury yourself, Ive seen it happen more then once guys taking opiates occasionally or some nubain and next thing you know they have a serious injury to contend with.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The only conclusion I draw from this thread is your gear is underdosed, with that amount of mg's you will see incredible gains. Never heard of the lab either, which doesn't mean much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic