Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Hii everyone, I am new

T

Trixi

Sep 10, 2023
I have been curious about gym training for a while, and I have decided to start trying it out.
I am not quite sure about the best ways for a 100-lb girl to start with resistance training, but I guess I will start with empty bars, or maybe light dumbbells;
I do realise that form and technique are more important than weight, so I will definitely focus on that.
I am looking forward to it. ^-^

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Trixi

I'll let the ladies give you some advice.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Welcome to the board. It does not matter the amount of weight it matters the consistency of lifting and your overall diet.

What are your goals?

Keep It Simple Don't complicate things. Read, Learn, Apply, Repeat.

T

Trixi

Sep 10, 2023
Thaanks everyone. ^-^

Welcome to the board. It does not matter the amount of weight it matters the consistency of lifting and your overall diet.

What are your goals?

Keep It Simple Don't complicate things. Read, Learn, Apply, Repeat.
My goals are mainly to just stay in good shape, and I believe I will focus on the "classic" exercises;
at the moment, I feel like squats, bench press and deadlift would be a pretty good program.
I turned 18 a couple months ago, and I am currently 4'11 in height and weigh just around 100 lbs, so I have quite a small build.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome, consistancy is the key ..................and keeping the diet sensible.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I have been curious about gym training for a while, and I have decided to start trying it out.
I am not quite sure about the best ways for a 100-lb girl to start with resistance training, but I guess I will start with empty bars, or maybe light dumbbells;
I do realise that form and technique are more important than weight, so I will definitely focus on that.
I am looking forward to it. ^-^

Hi there fellow lady den'er! Welcome. I am also a lady....i'm experienced in bodybuilding.
THere are so may benefits to using weights in the gym for a lady. Looking forward to seeing you around here.....the point is to just start!
You start out doing one thing, change it up and do more. You will get stronger and stronger before you know it!
oh and have fun with it!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to TID!! Stick around for a while and post... lots of info on here to learn from .

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Christmas is coming up sounds like you could get a job in a mall as a cute elf welcome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic