Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Highest dose of NPP? To be my next experiment

J

joedaddy

Sep 26, 2010
Looking for some feed back here. I have never mega dosed NPP and it is now time. I'm currently on small doses of NPP, Mast and some Test. I'm wondering how high I should go. I get some sexual dysfunction on Deca so I usually don't run it too high but with NPP it will clear quick so its time to experiment.

I'm thinking of starting the run at 600 NPP and 800 Test weekly. I'll adjust upward on the NPP to find my limit.

What is the highest you have ever ran NPP and did you have any sexual dysfunction?

Thanks!

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I hit a gram of test and 500mg of npp through the summer. It was quite a dysfunctional time that slowly got worse until I was done with the cycle. Tren is the only 19-nor I can safely run.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Most for me is 600. That's a lot and I couldn't see the point of running more when I got plenty of benefit at that dose.

If you can kind of expect problems why would you do this?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
NPP's happy zone for me was 300/week at 235-240lbs. When I increased it, I felt like shit.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
stupid move... save your money and run a respectable amount... It doesn't make you cooler you run ridiculous dosages... if you want to truly test your limits... play chicken with a freight train...

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you have to run it high and expect problems, get some caber.

H

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If you have to run it high and expect problems, get some caber.

H

Not to get off topic but I had some great caber from ADC before they had a baby and made reliablerx. They haven't carried that kind in the blisters since then....I was throwing ropes like Peter North with 1000-iu/hcg/week but haven't found anything comparable unless I increase to 2mg/week.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Anything over 600 seems like a waste. I have my sweet spots with every compound.. test is the only one I've gotten more outta it when increasing dosage..

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not to get off topic but I had some great caber from ADC before they had a baby and made reliablerx. They haven't carried that kind in the blisters since then....I was throwing ropes like Peter North with 1000-iu/hcg/week but haven't found anything comparable unless I increase to 2mg/week.

I've got some on the way from them now :)

Good prices for pharm stuff.

H

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree that 600mg/wk of NPP is more than plenty. When I've run it (only two times), I ran it at 100mg EOD, and I exploded on the stuff. For me, I'd see no need to exceed 300mg/wk.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've never really looked a whole lot into NPP.

I've seen a few debates on weather it does the same for joints as deca but not a lot of experience in the debates though.

To the op or anyone else, does it help with your joints comparable to deca?

What benefits do you prefer compared to the long ester?

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic