Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

High Dose Cycle

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
This is more of a niche subject, most people don't go overboard on dosage(I use to stick with the "more is not better" attitude until I found that more might sometimes be better)...so I know response will be limited if at all.

A friend and I were talking about different things to try to grow, he brought up Dan Duchaine's "4g of test opens up another pathway" suggestion...and it kind of sparked my interest. Thing is though, how much will 4g of only testosterone do, compared to the stack I'm on currently adds up to about 3.5g of hormone total?

because it might be asked, current cycle:

1-test cyp- 1000mg/ week
test P & A- 700mg/ week
tren A- 700mg/ week
mestanolone- 700mg/ week
dbol- 300mg/ week
methytren- 14mg/ week
IGF-1LR3- 700mcg/ week

First thing is to slowly cut everything out to where I'm only on 300mg of test a week for a while, then if I do 4g of test(it'll be acetate), then just do it standalone for a month...but again I have to wonder how effective that will actually be. thoughts?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
First of all you must be HUGE to be on that much gear.........lol
A totally poor idea on any level IMO unless you are a pro and your livelihood depends on you winning shows and getting sponsorships to feed your family, I would prompt someone to invest in counseling before running that much gear, I was around during ALL of Duchaines era including subscribing to "dirty dieting" and the original in print "underground steroid handbook" alot of his big ideas did not pan out in the long run.
I myself would never even consider such crazy dosing as you are presently taking much less even more.
You asked for opinions and I stayed nice about it:p

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'll never understand why some believe they can take high amount of gear to accomplish some physique. Like what has been said... unless you're making your living by how you like there is no reason to stress the body and systems from that much AAS. There is no way to know what the long term effects on the body and endo system from heavy long term drug use.

Most want to be big and strong and that comes from eating A LOT and a properly laid out system of training.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
How is the stack you are on now working, and how long have you been on it?

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Thatsa rediculous amount of gear. Ive taken my fair share but holy shit thats alot. What's your weight and bf % and what are you trying to get to?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Most pro are around 4g+ a week
I know a few

You sir are not a friend of the crown

Dilly Dilly

Lol

If ur not growing from the misery your on now then something is wrong

Worst cycle ever for me was over 3g a week and I was stupid yes 255 but I couldn’t hold it nor afford it

Sides don’t out weigh it either

Now to be nice.
I don’t think you would see much diffence between only 4g of test to what ur running now

Prob only difference would be sides

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Before I comment too much, I'd like to know your present height, weight, bodyfat, and diet on your present cycle.
How long have you been running it? What were your stats at the start, and present?

What would your diet be on this 4g test cycle? (just curious, if test ace is typically dosed at 100mg/ml, you're looking at 40+ MLs of oil each and every week. what would be your pinnng rotation schedule?)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
For a genetically average guy such as myself (and I'm sure the majority on here), higher dosages do not equal significantly more gains. Higher dosages for most of us equal feeling lethargic, sleep walking through your work outs, and not having much of an appetite. If you want more gains train harder and heavier - I can promise you that will work.

I'm not going to tell you what to do - this is something most need to figure out for themselves - but if you keep taking these high dose cycles you will mentally burn yourself out very quickly.

Good luck to you.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
How is the stack you are on now working, and how long have you been on it?
What I'm on now was basically a slow transition into. In the summer I was using 700mg test prop, 500mg tren a, 500mg 1-test, 300 mg dbol &mestanolone and 350mcg igf. I'm transitioning off, so I was on 300mg of superdrol a week(50mg pre workout) up until last week, I switched that with mestanolone so I don't go from one thing allowing me to hold so much glycogen, to nothing. But as I run out of what I have prepped(Methyltren will be next), I'm just dropping the compound.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Before I comment too much, I'd like to know your present height, weight, bodyfat, and diet on your present cycle.
How long have you been running it? What were your stats at the start, and present?

What would your diet be on this 4g test cycle? (just curious, if test ace is typically dosed at 100mg/ml, you're looking at 40+ MLs of oil each and every week. what would be your pinnng rotation schedule?)

5'10", 240lb, bf...haven't measured since competition a year ago, but holding more fat than usual. As long as I can still see abs in the morning I'm not too upset about it. My legs, I've intentionally let shrink a bit so I fit my quads into 32 jeans. If I went back to 2 leg workouts a week I think I could quickly put on maybe 10 more pounds, but that also scares me wearing slacks at work and I have busted through in the past.

My steak and sweet potatoes clean eating but an excessive amount wasn't putting on the weight, so I loosened up more than ever. Ate popeye's for lunch at least once a week, basically ate a rotiessiere chicken from walmart or maybe qdoba for dinner/ post workout at least half the nights. I dirtied up my diet and started seeing more response than I had before, but all good things come to an end.

As far as diet if I do 4g of test a week, not over the top as it is now. Back to alot of red meat, brown rice, I can probably tolerate salmon more often again, but cleaner if I'm off tren.

I'm sitting at work typing as I think, so I may have missed something important or not explained something entirely.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Most pro are around 4g+ a week
I know a few

You sir are not a friend of the crown

Dilly Dilly

Lol

If ur not growing from the misery your on now then something is wrong

Worst cycle ever for me was over 3g a week and I was stupid yes 255 but I couldn’t hold it nor afford it

Sides don’t out weigh it either

Now to be nice.
I don’t think you would see much diffence between only 4g of test to what ur running now

Prob only difference would be sides

I've thought about this plenty, and that's what my friend and I were actually talking about that he brought up the 4g of test suggestion.

DHT-based compounds work best for me. Testosterone does nothing muscle-wise, but it keeps my sex drive normal and keeps my brain from getting foggy so I continue to use it. Insulin and IGF seem to have a better effect on me overall, so I've questioned if I have a problem with AR sensitivity or function(I take carnitine l-tartrate, a surplus of vitamin D). I will tell you Methyltren worked better than any fat burner I've used, but lost it's effect after about a month(I know you're not supposed to use it even that long, but I haven't experienced an adverse side effects so I kept using the bottle).

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
(just curious, if test ace is typically dosed at 100mg/ml, you're looking at 40+ MLs of oil each and every week. what would be your pinnng rotation schedule?)

I can't reach my shoulders anymore, so pecs, quads, glutes and ventro glute. Maybe smaller amounts in biceps and triceps before training them(hurts to train, but I've done it before).

I'm also looking through forums to see how high of a concentration test ace can hold at..without EO because I hate that shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic