Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

High court denies man's gun arrest appeal

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
We are always guilty until proven innocent. Anyone who has ever been arrested knows this.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
They are trying to make shit like this stand out so that people will become even more wary of owning firearms. I know in my state they have so much fucking grey area they can basically get you for anything unless you have a class A LTC without restrictions... but even then THEY HAVE A BANNED GUN LIST.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
They are trying to make shit like this stand out so that people will become even more wary of owning firearms. I know in my state they have so much fucking grey area they can basically get you for anything unless you have a class A LTC without restrictions... but even then THEY HAVE A BANNED GUN LIST.

I think I'm in the same God awful state as you. The state's AG uses consumer protection laws to "approve" weapons for sale... They keep a running list on the website... You should see it. Pathetic. Some of the best firearms you can get were banned by my state faster than bolan's fat ass from this board.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I carry whenever and wherever I want... My record is spotless... I drove to Atlanta for Worlds last year to compete instead of flying for that very reason... The gun goes where I go...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic