Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Hi there

frankieboy180

frankieboy180

Aug 1, 2012
Hello. Am a new member wanting to say hi. Interested in reading and learning about fitness and weightlifting; hopefully I will learn enough to eventually be able to give back to the site.

Also desire to get back into shape after many, many years of little to no exercise. Low T has me injecting Test Cyp and that has re-kindled my enthusiasm for weightlifting and somewhat lifted the depressive fog I walk around in. I am sure I will stumble on the way to my goal, but I can live with myself as long as I don't give up and continue to plow forward. Lots of good info on these boards so I am confident that with your help I can get back on track.

About me: just a few years shy of 50, married with 3 kids and 3 grandkids, NY born and bred but now live in TX, work in IT and own a small photography business, not a huge sports fan from a stats/follow a team's happenings perspective but do like to watch games. Football and Baseball are my favorite sports, not big on many others though I played Tennis for many years. Favorite teams include the NY teams (Giants/Jets/Yankees/Mets) as well as the San Francisco Giants.

Looking forward to interacting with many of you. Enjoy your day.

Frank

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den bro!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Welcome to T.I.D. All NY teams...my kinda guy!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Welcome to TID, you've stumbled upon a great community

S

starquest maniac

Oct 11, 2012
Great intro bro! Its never to late! Welcome to the Den my man!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID