Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HGRH/GHRP/opiate= 2fold GH release!

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
CJC-1295/GHRP-2 releases 6.5+iu GH and if done with an opiate benzylmorphine (similar activity to codeine) will release 13+iu's GH. Going a little further legally Tramadol has u-opiod receptor activity similar to codeine (and its metabolite O-desmethyltramadol(1/2 life 9hrs) is 200x tramadol(1/2life 5.5-7hrs) affinity to u-opiod receptor) and Dextromethorphan's (DM cough syrup) molecular structure is identical to the methylated ester of dextrorphan which has sigma1&2 opiod receptor activity(codeine like) and both are active opiates. So getting to the basic's either will cause GHRH/GHRP to release 2x the Growth Hormone. Took the legality out of the question with non-narcotic opiates. Rock ON!>:)

Last edited:
R

richiec

Feb 7, 2012
CJC-1295/GHRP-2 releases 6.5+iu GH and if done with an opiate benzylmorphine (similar activity to codeine) will release 13+iu's GH. Going a little further legally Tramadol has u-opiod receptor activity similar to codeine (and its metabolite O-desmethyltramadol(1/2 life 9hrs) is 200x tramadol(1/2life 5.5-7hrs) affinity to u-opiod receptor) and Dextromethorphan's (DM cough syrup) molecular structure is identical to the methylated ester of racemorphan (codeine like) and both are active opiates. So getting to the basic's either will cause GHRH/GHRP to release 2x the Growth Hormone. Took the legality out of the question with non-narcotic opiates. Rock ON!>:)

Can you post the research on this?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Definatley intrigued as a peptide user/advocate. Now I would argue that GHRP + GRF-1 (cjc w/out dac) does not spike anywhere near 6.5 iu's of hgh, closer to 1iu I would say in my experience of both peps and hgh. But improving the performance of peps with something OTC could be cool.

More info please!

Hawk

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
got to professional muscle look for dats GHRH/GHRP thread and look for opiates.

For only GHRH/GHRP is about 4/5th down page under "GH admistration vs. GHRH + GHRP administration." and adding opiate more than doubles response!

Last edited:
forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Yeah I read that a while back bro, it's easy to get hooked on painkillers though, and most are loaded with acetaminophen..don't think discussing narcotics is cool on any board so I am going to get out of this one.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
the addition of a pain killer if good... Would only be good before bed, I mean you could not be popping them 3 times a day as most dose the peptides as such...
Looking to increase the synergy? Add l-dopa or some humperzine-A, gaba if using before bed, but I would be very careful about adding stuff like that no matter how effective.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
The addition of a pain killer would only be good if used after dinner B4Bed and I would only do it 1 or 2 nights a week and Tramadol is a non-narcotic pain killer not controlled under the FCR or CSA. I would take 50mg tramadol(tramadol has very similar properties to Benzylmorphine which is weaker than codeine) wait 1hr then do 100ug both CJC-1293 & GHRP-2 wait 2-3 hrs then do it again. I would only what to do this much GH occasionally.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Interesting stuff. Gonna have to do some more research on this. Thanks to OP for shedding some light on this.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Tramadol is set to be scheduled the same as Opiates soon. Better snatch it up lol!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic