Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Hgh

S

SideArms

Feb 6, 2013
Has anyone ever had hand or joint discomfort while on GH. "carpel tunnel sides"? water gain in the lower legs and arms??? I thinking about running it but that side makes me kind of scared do to the fact that i have bad wrists already

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have heard of this its because the water retention pressing on the nerves. It is most likely dose related not sure though :/ maybe some of the boys can help

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
She is correct, lower your dosage.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
My wife ran Rips 2-4 ius 5 days a week for 6 months, she told me that her hands and feet would get numb at times but she would always lower the dosage and everything would get back to normal. She's 5'8" and 135 pounds.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It gets annoying when you sleep too. I had to buy new shoes my feet swole up so bad. And not a good swole! I was running 10iu of rips per day though... Lower the dose and you'll see less sides. This is a common side effect.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My mate is experiencing the same thing numbness in the hands just lower the dosage like pob said

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
You can also run it EOD to see if that helps reduce the water retention. Also typically the joint pain reduces after a while - but I guess unless you're planning on being a pro level bodybuilder, especially for women, there's no great reason to keep at a dose that causes that sort of discomfort.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You can also run it EOD to see if that helps reduce the water retention. Also typically the joint pain reduces after a while - but I guess unless you're planning on being a pro level bodybuilder, especially for women, there's no great reason to keep at a dose that causes that sort of discomfort.

2 iu a day. If it gets bad maybe i will do every other

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
<philosophical moment>

I was just thinking about how we come about our solutions for these types of things .. obviously it is experimentation from the get-go because most of this discussion is about self-medicating w/ a controlled substance without the supervision of a qualified medical professional. But like one of the quotes that sums up bodybuilding pretty well: "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97) So we start w/ the medical research and whatever "nature" of the compound the medical folks think they understand. E.g. how we arrive at the dosing schedule a for steroid based on its half-life. Then based on individual response, we start trying different tweaks to see what change produces what result. This is the essence of the Scientific Method to observe the response to varying one component while holding everything else constant. But we also find that because of the number of variables in dealing w/ the human body, there is no one "right" approach. Or at least we haven't yet achieved the capacity to observe, measure and comprehend the variables and resolution required if there actually was one "right" approach.

So we end up w/ stuff like 5 days on / 2 days off. Who came up w/ that? Does a human function like hGH release occur only on workdays? What about on a long weekend? (Noting tomorrow is Presidents' Day, which my company actually gives us off ... first time in over 25 years of my professional existence...) Does that mean occasionally your pituitary gland decides it doesn't feel like releasing some hGH today? Or maybe your hypothalmus is on vacation and sent the pituitary gland an email saying it will be back on Tuesday and to not expect a stimulus to secrete hGH until then? I think the 5 days on / 2 off is driven more by the cost of hGH kits than an actual schedule in your body that you should try to mimic w/ your exogenous hGH. Why would EOD dosing help w/ water retention vs. ED? How much should you actually be using? How much is too much? How much is too little?

Basically unless you're working w/ a medically qualified professional who also has half a clue about the bodybuilding lifestyle and some of the mad scientist stuff that people do w/ their bodies as their "la-BORRRRRRRR-a-torrrry" (as Dr. Frankenstein would say to Igor..), you're on your own. Try it and see what works. Ask others on a muscle forum and see if they experienced this / that and what they tried. And as you go, you pick a few basic truths about home hormone chemistry - like - more isn't better / the secret is finding the sweet spot / be patient / you may need to live w/ some discomfort to get the results you want / its a process / use common sense when playing w/ stuff / everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but ain't nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weight.

</philosophical moment>

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Start lower than you plan to end up at and ramp up over a period of times the wrist/hand pain seems to really back off after about 8 weeks.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
5 days on, 2 off is a money saving method ... Eod doesn't make sense...

Biggest thing related to gh doseage is age IMO .... Younger you're going to need more to feel the sides /affects ...

I had the numbness is my arms but no pain... Also split doseage 1-1.5 iu 2x day seemed to help combat the sleepiness I had

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic