Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

hgh year round and longer..

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey guys,
I'm approaching a year now. started with kigs at 5 ius fst half of year and I'm now on hyge 3-4 ius. I've tried 7 day shots and now currently on 5/2 as i really noticed no big difference in results.
my question is, are there any reasons to not continue to be on gh? Health reasons? I'm not using what i consider to be high dosages.. any reasons to take a break from it?
My goal is to keep lean with some muscle gain.
Any thoughts on this?
age 36

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
My thoughts would be to stay on for as long as you can afford it and you can even drop to 2-3 ius everyday. I have read if you stay on GH longer than 6 months you may do long term damage to your thyriod gland but I havent seen a study personally. I have also read stay on because it will only suppress the hypothalamus from producing GHRH for a short time after stopping. I also read you can stay on it for as long as you like and when you get off your levels should always return to normal. I know it will seem like it will get less effective but I think thats because you have made most of your progress up front. Me as long as my thyriod tests good I am going to stay on for as long as I can afford it.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
you guys think our body gets used to the consistent schedule and ius being done?
Will mixing it up yeild better results and be better in long run for health reasons?
example: 3 months@ 3 ius ed, then 3 months@ 5 ius 5/2, then 3 months@ 10 ius eod..

Any thoughts or is consistent best?

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
I wrote another post about GH and long term use look at look up my posts

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I stayed on blue tops for about a year then went off cause my fingers and toes went numb.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
if you want to stay lean and grow.....

2iu 5 day a wk. AM inj

6-8iu post WO, 2-3 days a WK, 5-10iu slin or no slin and just pound cals & try to find some LR3 thats semi legit. But you will need to blast GH for growth.

2-4iu isnt going to do it.........Ask me how i know?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I don't think gh promotes muscle growth. It will change lbm.though tissue not muscle.adds water weight.It will help get you lean.its the slin that adds size.4-5 kits 3 months out from a show is what I'll be doing.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't think gh promotes muscle growth. It will change lbm.though tissue not muscle.adds water weight.It will help get you lean.its the slin that adds size.4-5 kits 3 months out from a show is what I'll be doing.

Sure it does, it's the only aas that actually prompts new cell growth..slowwwwly.. IMO much better aas for the cost. The fat loss is it;s best attribute in my experience

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Sure it does, it's the only aas that actually prompts new cell growth..slowwwwly.. IMO much better aas for the cost. The fat loss is it;s best attribute in my experience

you might be right . I've been doing a lot of reading the last few days. Some good arguments on both sides, if it does or doesn't create direct new muscle cell growth. I'm still on the fence ttytt.I have no doubt there are benefits from gh.I just don't know enough about it yet to come to a conclusion. I honestly hope it dose create new bigger muscle tissue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic