Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

HGH sub q. or IM...?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I known there has tons of debate over this so what do you prefer? Many pros swear by hgh Inter muscular works better, but where do most people do it. Also, so many pros to claim sub q. Is better burns the fat in the injection site son dam it what is the best? Not sure but at this point Im leaning towards sub q. my reason is that hgh is a delicate chain of amino acid and it would survive better in more soft area? Am I crazy not sure? Thnaks

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Ask AJ.... IT seems Sub Q is better from what i have read...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
HGH can go either. there is the controversy over the slower absorption of the sq injection to a more rapid absorption IM. heck, i think some of the pros are even doing it IV now.

from a physiologic standpoint, the end results is going to be the same, and increase of HGH in your body. certainly a slightly slower absorption rate would seem to fit in more with the bodies natural use of it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
IM will give you faster in faster out results, which may give you a slightly more anabolic effect, you will still get fat burning from it as well, the difference is minimal from where I stand.
Sub-q is supposed to be a slower release, especially in areas that have more sub-q body fat.
I took GH for 4 years straight and did it both ways, after getting some GH that was the type that gave you red welts I went to IM to keep from being itchy all over my stomach, what I noticed was that I got seemingly better results. Now it could have been a lot of reasons why, could have been different GH, my training, diet, and other cocurrent drug usage could have made a difference as well.
In the end I never looked back and did IM from then on out.
If I were you I would focus a little less on inj technique and more on the diet and timing of your injections protocol wise.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
It works the same..... The human mind wouldnt be able to tell a noticeable difference from either or. However on paper, when you get down to the molecule im sure theres a diff. My buddies and I noticed no difference from doing IM or Sub-Q. Like i said, even if one worked faster than the other, you wouldnt notice it :).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic