Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hgh, peptides and cancer

B

bfriedman87

Sep 15, 2012
Hey so what's everybody understanding on the while cancer from gh and ghrp/ghrh?
My questions and understandings
1. Will it just speed up cancer if you have it?
2. I read something about elevated igf levels causing cancer
3. Because with peptides u get more of a pulse rather then a bleed are the chances less with peptides.
4. Would gh and peptides be more safe when younger considering there is a smaller chance of having a existing tumor?
Please share ur knowledge.on topic

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly, these need to really be tested, these questions are hard to find info on unless you look at some published journals on these subjects, then you might be able to find a better answer. I know with HGH in normal dosages the cancer risk is the same because you are only replacing what's not there, it's the understanding in the scientific community that when you actually have cancer, and one is using HGH, does hgh low or high dosage cause the tumors to grow more rapidly?? That is still being tested.

However, if you really want my .02 about this subject, then yes, I would say if you are ever at risk for any kind of cancer to not use these. Even if you aren't at risk, and you have a tumor, the form of actions of these compounds would make the tumor grow faster. There are still tons of debates going on, but these are scary compounds so I stay away from them.

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
My Dr. would not prescribe HGH until after I had an MRI with contrast to make sure I had no abnormal growth on my pituitary. He also did renal ultrasounds of my kidneys,maybe it was all for Insurance money but I think he is only looking out for my health.

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
My Dr. would not prescribe HGH until after I had an MRI with contrast to make sure I had no abnormal growth on my pituitary. He also did renal ultrasounds of my kidneys,maybe it was all for Insurance money but I think he is only looking out for my health.

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
I think the result is it just speeds up the cancer growth process.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
DO NOT use if your have any heredity of cancer in the family........Otherwise don't worry and take an AI to besure.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
DO NOT use if your have any heredity of cancer in the family........Otherwise don't worry and take an AI to besure.

What does an AI have to do with GH and peptides?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
The problem is hyperplasia. The creation of new cells. If someone has cancer or has grown cancer cells and those cells split to create new ones, there's no guarantee you aren't going to get it. Both hGH and igf do that. I have a family history of cancer from both sides so I don't think I am going to touch those two unless I first get tumor markers.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
What does an AI have to do with GH and peptides?

Well GH is esterogenic and AI(letrozole reduces estrogen but it also increases IGF which is esterogenic also. When I take peptides or GH I feel nice almost like a sertogenic/esterogenic effect and I don't want to feminize. AI's are anti cancer drugs just makes sense.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
i kinda think the peptides sped up my skin cancer growth...

i had a mole i knew for years was not right on the top of my shoulder...always watched it year after year....then used alot of peds and G for a year or 2 and it changed its shape and grew faster...IMO...so last year I have it cut off and lost alot of skin after 2 surgeries and removal of lymph nodes under my arm pit....they cut right thru the muscle of my lat to get the nodes out and my right lat is still numb and dead feeling..

sux azz

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic