Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

hgh ius and being consistent

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey all,
Does anyone happen to know if our body gets used to a certain dose if run for a long period of time?is it best to be consistent on doses or increase once in a while to keep getting results? Any thoughts?

Sep 11, 2012
With your question comes alot of questions. Your age? Your goals? Are you competing or on hrt or for personal well being? Are you diabetic? There are alot of things to consider. If you are in your 20s you should get bloodwork done to see what you igf levels are. My guess is they are just fine where they are. Alot would say don't even consider hgh if you are not competing in your 20s. Another question is do you take aas and why? You gotta give more info amigo and you'll get more responses for sure. Hope I can help out.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Thanks for response. I'm 36. I take test @250 weekly. planning tren cycle in winter. my goal is to gain lean muscle and lose weight. not looking to compete..
thanks in advance for future advice..

Sep 11, 2012
Cool brother, and to clear the air I meant no disrespect, it's just I don't know you yet as I'm pretty new to the board. Anyways, I would run 2-4iu per day depending on your pockets and how much you get your hgh for. If you've never done it before I would say 1.5iu upon waking and 1.5iu in the mid afternoon. I ran that for 3 months and loved the fat burning ability, better sleep paterns and just a general feel good all the time. That was last year I'm up to 6-7iu per day plus peptides and love it. I would say start low, see how you like it and make adjustments from there. It's important that if diabetes runs in your family to get your bloodwork done frequently. I've had 2 docs turn friends of mine away because they were type 2 diabetics and would not give them hgh and recommended they didn't take it. However on another thread someone mentioned his wife or girlfriend that was type 2 taking 1iu per day with no issues. Even without being diabetic it's very impoertant to get bloodwork done just to be safe.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
It was probably me about my wife and she just had blood work done and everything is still good. She takes 1iu a day.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Good advice. I appriciate the feedback. so much info out there it can be confusing. Sounds like i will run gh until i can't afford it..

Sep 11, 2012
It was probably me about my wife and she just had blood work done and everything is still good. She takes 1iu a day.

Ya it was you, Braw16. It's all good huh? I think on such low iu that would change much of anything unless you got a hold of some Norditropin. That stuff is the bomb. Good to hear everthing is going well with the wife. Does she see good fat burning effects from it? Curious cus I'd like to get my wife on it with some frag.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
actually brother, you will run it until your get carpal tunnel in your fingers and toes...and you will, at some point..then just go off awhile and you'll be cool..good luck, enjoy, eat right so you get max advantage...I wasted a bunch one year when I just began enjoying eating before bed too often and not paying the piper! lol

Sep 11, 2012
actually brother, you will run it until your get carpal tunnel in your fingers and toes...and you will, at some point..then just go off awhile and you'll be cool..good luck, enjoy, eat right so you get max advantage...I wasted a bunch one year when I just began enjoying eating before bed too often and not paying the piper! lol

Actually, Snake, years ago a friend told me, you gotta pay to play. If the carpal tunnel is a bad side effect for you then throttle back the ius. I didn't feel carpal until I hit 9iu per day, but I dealt with it. It is always good to take joint supps for that very reason. Personally I like the hell out of shark cartilage, msm and glucosamine. Also some would argue that aminos don't help, but I have to disagree. Glutamine helps my joints like crazy. I've said this before, not all chemistries are the same and some people may never experience one bad side effect. One thing I will say 1,000,000 times over is bloodwork, bloodwork, bloodwrok. About the swole fingers, toes, feet and so on those may be cases of people that are very sensitive to the drug and show these simptoms. It's all about taking care and not abusing the drug and again bloodwork. I have 3 docs that evaluate my bloodwork so that nothing is overlooked. If you are taking aas, hgh or any other drug it is always good to be monitored. If you have a family they need you around and your friends want you around as well. As young men there is too much of the world to see without having to worry about nonsense that could have been prevented by regular doctor visits. Good luck out there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic