Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

HGH in Dubai

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
hi, is it possible to tellme which pharmacy sells this? also, some advice if you dont mind, will it make me grow a little taller as opposed to just having a great workout?

Sure it could make you taller...if you're a dwarf or a child that has stunted growth issues. It's also a medical fact that if you inject directly into your urethra your dick will grow.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No fibs brother. I do take 3 different kinds at 6iu per day, 2iu norditropin, 2iu omnitrope and 2iu cheap blue tops. I ran out of my other when I was in Dubai so all I had was the norditropin. Come on man, one thing I will never do is lie. Not cool bud, I just got home from the middle east from being gone 5 weeks. On top of that I'm new to the iron den and everyone has been great. If you had read other posts where I said I ran out and had to get the Norditropin then you would have known the story. I'm home now, for your personal benefit if I can figure out how to send a pic of the 3 I will or you can take my word for it. I got no reason to bs on anything, What good would that do? I'm trying to share experiences and help people including you out. And I want people even you to be able to help me out brother. So I hope this clears the air brother.

I don't need pics. Just looking out for my brothers and sisters. Thank you for the explanation.

L

luta

Feb 19, 2013
hi Guys! hope you are all well.
i m living in Dubai, back in europe i have a very reliable source for legit hygetropin, but now i don t really want to risk to get supply in UAE.
who can share reasonable information like prices and brands we can find here in dubai? :)
i m in city center pretty often... ;) but never dare asking...now will do for sure lol
thanks for having me here!

L

luta

Feb 19, 2013
by the way,
after 25 GH does not make you grow anymore also please do not not inject yourself in the winer because it does not make it GROW! lol bigben

A

aga

Feb 25, 2013
1980, could you please share the pharmacy's name that sells HGH off the counter?

A

aga

Feb 25, 2013
forgot to add... i asked pharmacies in Sharjah (next to Dubai), but my attempts were hopeless. thus knowing that Dubai is easier on that is great for me.

A

aga

Feb 25, 2013
again. forgot to add: once a pharmacy in Sharjah told me that "Life" pharmacy sells off the counter. but never dared asking any in Dubai.

thus would highly appreciate it if any lets me know which pharmacy sells HGH without prescription. you can PM me if it suits you most.

Sep 11, 2012
again. forgot to add: once a pharmacy in Sharjah told me that "Life" pharmacy sells off the counter. but never dared asking any in Dubai.

thus would highly appreciate it if any lets me know which pharmacy sells HGH without prescription. you can PM me if it suits you most.

It's not cheap but it is the best hgh I've ever used. $475 for 30iu. Deira City Center close to Al Garoud first floor the pharmacy is on the corner if you go to the wrong pharmacy in that city center and talk to the pharmacist they'll tell you which one to go to. You can go to the gyms and get hooked up over there. There is a hotel in Sharjah with a small gym in it and the trainer just came up and try to sell me shit. Good luck

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
you must make good money if you can afford 2 ius of omni on top of the other stuff cause omnit alone is a price gauging ass raping monoply...thats me speaking nice about big pharma products we sell lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic