HGH in Dubai

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by 1980, Oct 4, 2012.

1. amore169

amore169 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Usera was advertising that he had stuff for sale, his post was deleted.

biggerben692000 likes this.
  2. 1980

1980 Senior Member

Sep 11, 2012
    I haven't been on the forum for a while, but someone said "Hey I got it for sale?" That's ballsy and stupid. To all my brothers and sisters don't think for a second big brother isn't watching every forum on the planet. However, it is impossible to police each and every one. It isn't possible. But be careful.

3. biggerben692000

biggerben692000 MuscleHead

Feb 3, 2012
    K.....whatcha pushin?

4. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I deleted his post and meant to go back and ban him... Totally forgot!!! Got him now though :)

5. djtomi101

djtomi101 New Member

Apr 21, 2013
    sup guys... just wondering if anyone had any luck in deira city center?

6. Susan

Susan New Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Hi, I got a Dr script for Norditropin, but cant find a pharmacy that have supplies in Dubai??? Please could you lett me know which pharmacy you use?

7. Redpum_Shaw

Redpum_Shaw New Member

Nov 15, 2014
    when was the last time you purchased HGH in Dubai? I'm coming off two orthopedic surgeries and have researched the HGH therapy can expedite the healing process. I'm currently based in Dubai, is Deira city centre the best place? And you recommend Nordotropin? Any help would be greatly appreciated

8. Redpum_Shaw

Redpum_Shaw New Member

Nov 15, 2014
    is 2iu per day the recommended dosage? How long did you take it? and how often?

9. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    That's the bare minimum to start . And feel results like being leaner over time. You can go higher but begin low and see how it goes . Never a need to begin high like many do

Redpum_Shaw likes this.
  10. Redpum_Shaw

Redpum_Shaw New Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Does anyone know a reliable source/location to get high quality HGH in dubai? I'm not a bodybuilder and would never abuse it, I'm just coming off of two major surguries and want to get healthy ASAP. Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated. Please respond or send me a private message if that's more suitable. Thanks

11. Commander Naser

Commander Naser New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Hi man
    Just wondering if you found hgh in Dubai from reliable source like pharmacies?
    I'm based in muscat-Oman now, but I can come to Dubai at the week end.
    Please advise

12. frapples

frapples New Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Digging up an old post, but is Life Pharmacy still the goto place? I'm down in Abu Dhabi and trying to find some.

Tags: