Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

HGH from your Doctor or.......?

M

MaxQ

Aug 23, 2013
I am going to schedule an appointment with a endocrinologist to see where my GH levels are. Then explain to him my goals. I will try and persuade him to put me on it. Have any of you done this before?
Or do all you figure out your own dosages and get it from other sources?
I don't go to a Gym, so I have no idea who or where to even get it. Not to mention, if I did know who to get it from what about safety?
I'm on a .5cc injection of test now. Prescribed by my Doc. My goal is to not get HUGE. But to gain muscle and definition. Get cut, but I do not want to be beast.
At 45, I'm finding it difficult to lose weight and achieve my goal. I went completely GF last December. Cut out most Dairy and Sugars. No soda's, candy, or crap.
Work out every day to P90X. Sometimes twice a day.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Let me know how this plays out.... Lettuce and pushups son

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Good luck with HGH, at best you'll get prescribed semoralin at a outrageous price. i do know the struggle once you pass 40 and weight issues. good luck and report back what your doc says

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
its getting harder and harder for docs to prescribe hgh for anti aging purposes due to it not being allowed prescription for "off label" use (AAS, for example, can be prescribed for off label use such as anti aging).

Many doctors are now choosing to prescribe Sermorelin, as Graniteman mentioned above. Prices range. I have seen some people getting Sermorelin without insurance at a pretty reasonable price - just a bit more than what it would cost to get the same peptides from a legit peptide supplier.

If you are able to get diagnosed with adult onset growth hormone deficiency and a prescription for humatrope or saizen, most likely, prepare to pay a ridiculous amount to run something like 1-2iu's per day.

In all honesty, Serostim hgh is "easier" to obtain on the black market at a far better cost.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
It varies state to state on whether the docs can prescribe or not. I know that MI, AZ and FLA are GH friendly. As said, you will be charged an outrageous amount for Sermorelin or GH regardless of which one you get if you go with a script.

Sep 11, 2012
I am going to schedule an appointment with a endocrinologist to see where my GH levels are. Then explain to him my goals. I will try and persuade him to put me on it. Have any of you done this before?
Or do all you figure out your own dosages and get it from other sources?
I don't go to a Gym, so I have no idea who or where to even get it. Not to mention, if I did know who to get it from what about safety?
I'm on a .5cc injection of test now. Prescribed by my Doc. My goal is to not get HUGE. But to gain muscle and definition. Get cut, but I do not want to be beast.
At 45, I'm finding it difficult to lose weight and achieve my goal. I went completely GF last December. Cut out most Dairy and Sugars. No soda's, candy, or crap.
Work out every day to P90X. Sometimes twice a day.

So you're 45 and take 100mg of test cypionate, most likely if it's from the doc, and you're doing P90X and you are having a hard time losing weight.....Something isn't right. I can speak for a lot of people that have done P90X and kept a good diet and pounds fell off them. I know me and some friends did P90X for 1 month and dropped 20lbs water and fat. HGH will definitely lean you up over time with good dieting and someone said that the doc will most likely want to give you Sermorelin and GHRP-6 for a big price and that is true. They tried with me at first, but you can get that stuff for pennies from good sources. You may want to get blood work and speak to a sports medicine doc. Not all doctors are in the know when it comes to HRT.

M

MaxQ

Aug 23, 2013
So you're 45 and take 100mg of test cypionate, most likely if it's from the doc, and you're doing P90X and you are having a hard time losing weight.....Something isn't right. I can speak for a lot of people that have done P90X and kept a good diet and pounds fell off them. I know me and some friends did P90X for 1 month and dropped 20lbs water and fat. HGH will definitely lean you up over time with good dieting and someone said that the doc will most likely want to give you Sermorelin and GHRP-6 for a big price and that is true. They tried with me at first, but you can get that stuff for pennies from good sources. You may want to get blood work and speak to a sports medicine doc. Not all doctors are in the know when it comes to HRT.

My typical daily diet is Veggie Smoothie with some pineapple or mango for flavor for breakfast. Mid morning snack are two hard boiled eggs. Lunch is usually a salad or turkey avocado lettuce wraps and a small of fruit. Afternoon snack beef jerky & cheese stick or Almonds with Craisins. Dinner is usually light weight. chicken with veggies or salmon with steamed veggies or a taco salad with ground turkey. Lately I have been enjoying a chocolate Shakeology with unsweetened almond mild, a banana, and a table spoon of almond butter for a dessert. I'm stuck at 208.
I am up at 3:45am for a P90X workout before work. I also try to get in an afternoon CardioX workout when I get home if its not too late. No soda's or candy. Although french fries are like my Kryptonite, I havent had them in about 3 months.
So ya, it's frustrating to not lose the tire around your waist.

M

MaxQ

Aug 23, 2013
I think I found a doctor. A friend of mine referred him to me. He does prescribe HGH but only for normal levels. According to his website. I have a PPO for insurance so we will see. I have to take a day off just to see him. So it might be a couple weeks.
Thanks guys for your responses. I really appreciate it.
Max

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I was under the impression that the FDA has not cleared hgh for and anti-aging reasons at all. The only thing hgh can be prescribed for is pediatrics suffering from genetic growth defects

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I was under the impression that the FDA has not cleared hgh for and anti-aging reasons at all. The only thing hgh can be prescribed for is pediatrics suffering from genetic growth defects

... As well as wasting related diseases like AIDS

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It varies state to state on whether the docs can prescribe or not. I know that MI, AZ and FLA are GH friendly. As said, you will be charged an outrageous amount for Sermorelin or GH regardless of which one you get if you go with a script.
Federal law prohibits HGH from being prescribed for anything but a handful of diseases, none of them are anything we have or want. There is no off label prescribing allowed in The USA. Canada yes , America -no, go figure. Altho aas can be off label prescribed?? wth
We can thank Pro sports and our idiot politicians getting involved in attempting to regulate aas in sports.

You are corerct, the closet anyone will get is semoralen, which HRT Docs attempt to pass of as hgh

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I will say, I think it's BS that they wont at least prescribe it even if insurance won't pay for it. Usually out of pocket payers get discounted prices if asked too, so always ask. In China, if you go to the doctor for something even as simple as pneumonia, they will prescribe Hgh for a short period of time because they are aware of the benefits for healing the body "naturally" with Hgh. They don't treat with antibiotics as quickly as American medical care will, but they will prescribe stuff like Hgh etc, which I find interested. You know the funny thing? It takes 5-7 days, on average, for a cold to clear the system naturally, and it takes about 5-7 days for antibiotics to work. You know the other funny thing is? Colds are viral, and antibiotics don't work for them, yet people still get antibiotics even though the doc knows this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic