Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HGH Fragment 176-191

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
anyone have any info? dosing/protocol? benefits etc on this, trying to research not much is coming up. I have a source where i can easily get a few bottles. anyone know if this is good etc? i wanna use it to shed some stomach fat/get the bone strengthening/joints etc benefit and the skin firming would be good also

Post all useful/knowledgeable comments bellow, peace HB

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I tired it several years ago when it first came out. For the money it cost and what you can get some generic gh for you may as well just get gh instead. It would work but nothing like gh, maybe if you ran in conjunction you would see better results. I had a huge write up on i think the vip board. I use to be on way too many boards so hard to remember.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
anyone have any info? dosing/protocol? benefits etc on this, trying to research not much is coming up. I have a source where i can easily get a few bottles. anyone know if this is good etc? i wanna use it to shed some stomach fat/get the bone strengthening/joints etc benefit and the skin firming would be good also

Post all useful/knowledgeable comments bellow, peace HB

HGH frag isolates the fat burning effects of the full chain. Therefore you will not experience any of the other benefits afforded gh users. On top of that, I ran it for a month with a decent diet and noticed no difference. If you have to run it longer than that to start noticing ANYTHING it's not worth it IMO.

I

Innocent

Jan 27, 2013
HGH frag isolates the fat burning effects of the full chain. Therefore you will not experience any of the other benefits afforded gh users. On top of that, I ran it for a month with a decent diet and noticed no difference. If you have to run it longer than that to start noticing ANYTHING it's not worth it IMO.

Agreed, I didn't notice anything either . Personally I'd run regular gh if I had a choice

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I have 22 bottles and intend on stacking it with my Rips during my next cut (January). I will post up some updates. I was told it would take 3-6 months for the full effect. I know GH takes a good while but I have been on and not come off for almost three years so I am interested to see what stacking it does since that fragment of the hormone is already present in the GH I have been taking.

Peptides are interesting but they remind me of synthetic pot- not as safe and missing a little something- and more expensive. All by the way to try to be 'legal' and allow us to enhance and regenerate depleted hormones. Pathetic we have to go through all this shit.

Much Respect,
Vette

Improving

Improving

Dec 10, 2013
I've tried this product and liked it. I ran 500mcg 5 days a week for 4 months ontop of 3iu a day of Hgh. I've done Hgh plenty of times but never Hgh 176 ontop of it. I noticed more fat loss than just with my Hgh cycle that I'm used to. I was happy with it and would use again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic