Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

HGH for Women

M

Muslmom9

Dec 7, 2010
Thought I would make this post on benifits I had seen running HGH and Im not using to gain muscle, but for ant age, general health benifts. I have been really pleased with it and because of that I am stuck now keeping a supply year around! Im 43 yrs old use no AAS other that HGH and has used some peptides GHRP in the the past.

Length of HGH use
5 Months

Dosage

Mon-Friday 3 iu ed
Sat-Sun 2 iu ed

Bennifts
-Has actually reduced wrinkles (crows feet) around eyes by 20 to 30%
-Skin much softer and an overall younger look. (Not that I looked old!)
-Sex drive has increases!
-Hair has a better shine, softer and seems to be growing a little quicker
-Year around allergy resistance have improved and do not get headaches like I use to.
-Has actually increased hardness of muscle tone. (Not sure if it is HGH since I work out very hard but I would assume it has played a roll in it)

I'm hooked on it for sure. I am wanting the general health benifits of using more than anything. Im curious if any other ladies are using GH and have they seen the same type of results? Clearly does seem to be the fountain of youth!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
3iu ed sounds more like a growth cycle for a woman, I used 1iu a day and was told that was good for anti aging (I used it to help with fat loss during prep). I was scared of 3iu a day personally, I worry about growth of anything abnormal myself...I would love the allergy resistance though :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
If you can afford it "year round" awesome on you!

If you actually can afford it year round I'm going to guess it's not pharma grade. The prescription stuff like Serostim goes for around $600 for 1 kit of 128 iu. And if its not pharma grade, I'd also guess its less than 100% pure, so to concerns about dosing, for 3iu/day, I'm going to ballpark that you may actually be going more like 2.1/day. (But even if it is the good stuff, 3 iu is not a big deal.) Typical recommendation is 1-2 iu/day for women - it is sufficient. In conjunction w/ an AAS cycle, again 2iu/day is probably sufficient but anecdotally people seem to find 3 iu/ day to be the sweet spot. If you're a very experienced FBB, you might be using more.

In terms of actual excess growth, probably don't need to worry. You'd need to be running something more like 10 iu /day for years.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have been running 1.5iu M-F for over a year now. LOVE it an have noticeable differences in hair and skin.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
3iu ed sounds more like a growth cycle for a woman, I used 1iu a day and was told that was good for anti aging (I used it to help with fat loss during prep). I was scared of 3iu a day personally, I worry about growth of anything abnormal myself...I would love the allergy resistance though :)

what do you mean by "growth of anything abnormal" ? at what time did you start seeing results i heard it takes 6 months to see effects from it.

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
Having used gh i would say you will see results depending on how lean you are as far as fat levels, crows feet small lines etc are concerned.

Better hair, nails etc can be seen in as little as a couple of months from my experience.

I'd still go for peps these days, i have a few pharma gh pens that were gifted to me but don't wanna use till i get my finger out my ass and nail all other aspects of my life(i come and go as far as diet goes) but thats mainly so i can say i *know* these are real prescription pens so want to utilize them, with peps being so cheap i don't mind if i go off track for a few weeks and i would like to see if the benefits are so much better when everything else is perfect....but hey, we all have real life to deal with and sometimes that just ain't practical!
I have tried and tested pharma, ug and peps when life got in the way....but the jury is still out til i can prove it one way or the other in perfection lol.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Well, if you were to have any type of abnormal cells (precancer or cancerous) growth "might" encourage further growth of those. Also, large doses of growth (large, over the usual 1-3iu, tho not sure of how much would be required specifically) causes abnormal growth of internal organs and even feet...I know one gal who swears she added a full shoe size even on what I would consider a moderate amount (I believe 2-3iu a day). I am paranoid about cancer with my family history so while I have used growth (and plan to again) I will keep dosing small just for my peace of mind.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
we have a friend who has severe allergies and she has to have shots at the dr all the time. but 1iu of genotropin a day and she has no allergies and stays out of the dr's office! love to get my girl on some!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic