Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HGH for weight loss

R

ronaldghaze

Dec 7, 2011
Hi,

I am new here, I just want some good information about HGH. Is HGH good for weight loss?

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Depends on what your comparing it to. Are you going best bang for your buck? Answer: NO. Are you looking for quick weight loss? Answer: NO. Are you looking for long term weight management? Answer: Yes. (Notice I didn't say Weight loss).

There are many other supplements that are far superior to HGH when it comes to weight loss. HGH should be used with a long term goal in mind. It's not a quick or cheap fix for anything. The cheaper and more superior weight loss supps such as Clen, T3, DNP, ECA Stacks, and most of all diet, are all better suited and cheaper for weight loss than HGH.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Depends on what your comparing it to. Are you going best bang for your buck? Answer: NO. Are you looking for quick weight loss? Answer: NO. Are you looking for long term weight management? Answer: Yes. (Notice I didn't say Weight loss).

There are many other supplements that are far superior to HGH when it comes to weight loss. HGH should be used with a long term goal in mind. It's not a quick or cheap fix for anything. The cheaper and more superior weight loss supps such as Clen, T3, DNP, ECA Stacks, and most of all diet, are all better suited and cheaper for weight loss than HGH.

This is totally in line with a quote that I heard someone use here recently... "HGH isn't a cycle, its a way of life" Sorry I can't remember who to attribute it to, but it was a great way to put it IMO.

V

VictorZ06

Dec 5, 2011
HGH can be used for a variety of things....everything from better looking skin, to bulking on another 20lbs of LBM. I've been using HGH for the past 7 years or so, but only for the purpose of adding LBM and keeping my body hard and strong. I get several sides....better looking skin, feeling younger and more energetic, increased libido, and have remained in the single digit bf% numbers (with a clean diet of course). It's how you use it, what you use it with, how much you use, your age, your diet, and your goals that determine what HGH will do for you. Toss AAS, slin, and IGF into the mix and you are in for one hell of a ride. There is no stronger formula than that, IMHO.

/V

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Honestly I wouldn't even consider using HGH for weight loss. As already stated, there are much better things to take and a lot cheaper also.

Y

yadira0020

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2011
I have also been inquiring about HGH. My goals are to build and maintain a foundation of LBM. I just don't know where to buy it. Online?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have also been inquiring about HGH. My goals are to build and maintain a foundation of LBM. I just don't know where to buy it. Online?

Depends on your age, If your in your early 20's Your own GH levels should be high. Perhaps Some of the GHRP's would be helpful.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hgh is a dangerous product if used incorrectly. As AJ said, DIET is #1. There is NO other excuse for no weight loss other than that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic