Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HGH Dosage 2 or 4 iu's

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey all,
Been on gh for 6 months at 2m iu's 5 on 2 off. Not really noticing much. Will jumping to 4 iu be worth it? Or should I continue to do 2 iu. Looking for lean muscle gain and some fat loss. Using kigtropin if that matters.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bump it, the 2iu's dosing is more for overall health and a replacement therapy dose for men, 3.3ius and above will be needed for any noticeable fat loss effect based upon my experiences.
Going up to 4iu's should do well for you:D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I would just bump to 5... makes it easier to split the vial...

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I react well 4-5 iu daily its expensive but worth it

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
I currently pin in am but now with 4 ius is it best to split pins or do once in am? I was thinking of splitting, once in am and then again after hitting gym which is usually eve and sometimes in afternoon. Any thoughts?

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
I currently pin in am but now with 4 ius is it best to split pins or do once in am? I was thinking of splitting, once in am and then again after hitting gym which is usually eve and sometimes in afternoon. Any thoughts?

Currently bro I'm at 6.6 UI's daily. I pin 2 x a day, once in the AM and the second mid afternoon as it will help blunt costisol. I use to pin post workou, but read that the IGF-1 created by the HGH pass through the liver can interfere with MGF. In saying this I do realize there will still be a release when I sleep, but the body has it's own way of working these compounds together, far better then me. Hahaha. Just my thoughts.

REK

big sky guy

big sky guy

Jul 29, 2011
5 EOD in the AM has done wonders to speed the healing of a severe achilles issue for me.

Not sure there much evidence of better results when split dosing such small amounts

F

fearfulsymmetry

Jan 15, 2014
I do 3iu 5 on 2off. There is a difference between 2iu and 3iu or more.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Most likely you aren't noticing anyting because Kigs are crap.

I would do 5 iu's as IC suggested and I would run it all in one shot before night. You can thank me later if there is even GH in your Kigs.

mands

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Kigs? Yuck....may have just thrown up in my mouth!
Are you SURE they are real? Have u gotten a GH serum test done on them? Would love to see it!
Even the real kigs aren't that great. Gave me welts and i wasn't a big fan of them. This was years ago tho. I tried one hit.
If i were you i'd def do at least 4iu. Split 2iu am upon waking and 2iu in afternoon or evening!

Throwning in lr3 is always a great addition!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic