Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HGH Blast

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
There was someone else on another board discussing this some time back. Trying to find the thread(s) and cant. Damn. As I recall, the blasts were not that high...but they were high. The general logic (VERY OVER-SIMPLIFIED by me here) was that GH is released by the body during big growth spurts as people age...not in small amounts every day. Made some sense on some levels....but I am not 12 or 13 with no hair under my arms either. LOL

I look forward to this log.
-CC-

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
A forehead the size of a caveman!!!!! lol jp

And what do you mean by that? The protruding brow serves many purposes. It keeps the sun and rain out of my eyes, for example, while I am hunting small, LEAN critters to kill and drag back to the cave. LOL

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
And what do you mean by that? The protruding brow serves many purposes. It keeps the sun and rain out of my eyes, for example, while I am hunting small, LEAN critters to kill and drag back to the cave. LOL

Hey at least you look on the bright side lol.

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
Where is the log at?I am very inbterested in this also.I work out 3 days a week and am considering running 10-20 iu postworkout.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
i blast in a way. 20iu 2x/week. Why not blast and give it a try? High doses @ a lower frequency mimics what the body does naturally.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i blast in a way. 20iu 2x/week. Why not blast and give it a try? High doses @ a lower frequency mimics what the body does naturally.

40iu a week? Jesus christ.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'm stealing hubcaps off of cars tryin to scrape up for 2iu a day....we got some freakin balllers here....or puxxx is stealing dead people's pituitary glands and Zomb is eatin them. BTW where is this log?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'm stealing hubcaps off of cars tryin to scrape up for 2iu a day....we got some freakin balllers here....or puxxx is stealing dead people's pituitary glands and Zomb is eatin them. BTW where is this log?

hahahahahha hubcaps

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
I wanna see the results of this, not that i could afford it. haha

GR

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic