Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

HGH Blast Protocol

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I will never again run my GH spread out in multiple shots a day.

Now my questions are...

-What kind of results did you get from this type of protocol?
Weight gain, strength gain and overall felt great.
-How long should this protocol be run and how long before you start seeing noticeable results?
You can run this for 3-6 months depending on your goals and within the first couple weeks.
-How important is timing? Post workout? Pre workout? What about non-training days, is it important to use on training days only?
Timing should be at night and does not matter if it's on training days.
-Food/carb intake pre/post injection?
Straight to bed!
-Should one build up to 9iu's?
I started at 5 iu's and went to 6 iu's
-What kind of sides should be expected?
Some water retention and most likely lethargy around week 5-6.
I'm familiar with hGH. Run it several times before but because of the cost I have never run it higher than 4iu's a day and for me the biggest benefit I saw at that dosage was from the fat burning aspects. I had never thought about running it as a blast before and I want to try it. So what do you guys have to say on the idea?
I would add some t4 around 100mcg's at night with your shot. If not run it first thing in the morning. Studies out there show great response at running your t4 before bedtime.

Thanks in advance.

Hope this helps.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
1. The reason for 9iu's is that was just closer to the dose I was already running. 4iu's a day x7 days a week is 28iu's a week. So to divide that evenly into 3 doses I went with 9iu's. However you're just talking 1 more per shot so I might bump it to 10iu's.

2. AAS- I'm running 600mg of Test and 400mg of tren per wk right now. No slin.

3. Diet- consuming 4000-4500 cals a day that are fairly clean. No junk food but carbs (pasta, bread) are wide open. Not worried about adding a little cushion right now. I have a cut planned for January with my wife (she's pregnant).
I would try and get a minimum of 500 grams of carbs in. Try and get more and you will thank you. Talking about blowing up.

mands

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil ....

"I will never again run my GH spread out in multiple shots a day"

MANDS..Why would you never again run your GH spread out in multiple shots per day? Isn't that basic protocol for HGH use? Morning, PW and B4 Bed?

Thanks

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil ....

"I will never again run my GH spread out in multiple shots a day"

MANDS..Why would you never again run your GH spread out in multiple shots per day? Isn't that basic protocol for HGH use? Morning, PW and B4 Bed?

Thanks
I have always ran the typical protocol like you are stating and sometimes running post work-out. I switched it up to one shot whole amount I would have ran for the day right before bedtime with t4. It was seriously mind blowing the weight I put on and how I felt within a couple weeks.

I literally thought the guys at the gym were punking me. ED I would go up a couple pounds and I would look around like someone was messing with me.

I have been off GH for about 6 weeks and I have only lost about 2-3 pounds depending on the day. I'm sitting at 282 right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic