Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Hey, nice to be here!

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome to the community. Lots of good advice here.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I suppose if I had a simple way of preparing meals each day, it would be great! If I had a way of cooking for about 20 minutes each day and dividing whatever I cooked up in to 5 or so meals, tupperware containers would help out tremendously with my schedule. It can't be anything that's going to go bad if unrefrigerated all day. I had an idea of ground turkey with vegetables mixed in. IE, so simple to make! I'll do more research on exactly what kind of meals I can make and what kind of macros I'll be going for. If I can do a workout log (which I slacked off on after I stopped gaining), I can definitely do a diet log. Thanks again.

I prepare my food for several days ahead of time. That saves me alot of time.

If you log your foods for a couple months, you will learn how much of what foods you need to consume to hit your macros. So there is an up front time commitment that decreases as you gain experience.

I am batshit crazy busy and I find time to log my macros from time to time so I know what I am eating.

If you really want to do this, you will find the time to do what is necessary. I am not criticizing, just telling you that once you commit 100% you will find ways to make it work.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Welcome to TID. What? No one hear like's Capt Crunch? Sheesh......

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good to have you here, brother, welcome.

I grill steak and then chicken on Sunday for the week ahead, when they are done a crap load of sweet potatoes in foil about cook themselves as I study. Time is at a premium- I'm a grad student/working man myself.

You are in the right place. Be at home, ask questions, share whatcha know.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

V

vix3six

Sep 15, 2013
Yup, thanks thanks. I imagine making a diet log and finding time to cook is like anything else- it will get easier as time goes on. So, I'll check out the diet forum and see what's going on. About to head to the gym, and then grab some food at the store to get this dude under way. See y'all around!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the board...lost of good info here....had to change my diet when I couldn't grow anymore!

S

shawn802

Sep 30, 2013
Hi and a very good morning to you all.I have now geared myself back into model making after over 35 years,family all left home Crying.:aparty43:Been scrolling through the build forums for a few weeks and have been amazed at the quality of the builds and taken note!...BigGrin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic