BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Hey!!!! Need some inspiration please.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Haha, ironcore. I crossfit. Lol.
I do have a good coach. I just need to see a lil more often. That is me in the avi. It's from 2012. I have grown a little since then.
When y'all say keep a log... What kind of log?

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Simply speculating. But if you looked that good in 2012... I would assume your are even hotter in 2015... That crossfit has you looking hawt!!! Good work ma'am... You will own the stage in June!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Sometimes I have to remind myself that I could be dead. Then nerves wouldn't be an issue.
But you're alive and well so live it up and go for it 100%.

Bonehard

Bonehard

Sep 14, 2013
Welcome sister! You will be just fine! And good luck in June ....remember that this is for fun and life is short...and smile big as I'm sure you already know.

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome to the community. As said, keep us posted.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
cool, congrats on the hard work..Good luck in June with the show. Welcome to TID

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to The Iron Den!

It is worth it to compete.

I am doing my first show on May 9. I decided that since I have been doing this for 18 years I might as well do something radical! Its scary but I calm myself with this reality: I'm doing it for myself. Like RR said...do it for you.

There will be lots of competitors at my show...its pretty big so I hear...so I will just be one of many who does my thing and then has my one minute to pose to a song.

If you want support, you have come to the right place.

Yes start a log. This board is log heaven. Simply post what your workouts are each week and whatever. Some on here post what they eat as well. The loggers all support one another as time permits. But rest assured if you take the time to do this...you will be supported.

This community is supreme for inspiration.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Cpmeting is a full time job brother...i've thought this over a few times! i think if i ever go for it it will be for men's physique
yeah yeah i know, whatever, some guys just have it some don't. i never thought of even competing until this last year or so!
Either way brother, this is a life style. You just have to decide if u have the time. The dedication and the drive to take it all the way

Good luck brother with the show!

FL

navyfitessex

navyfitessex

Apr 26, 2015
Start telling yourself you do have the confidence to get up in front of 1000's of people, say it, believe it and mean it. If you start changing how you feel about yourself and talk to yourself about competing on stage you start to actually think its true vs falling victim to your own self doubt and uncertainty. No you cant avoid all risk or nervousness or even the possibility of failure.......being ware of it is healthy and normal. It shows you care about the outcome as you should. However seeing past that and looking at stage time as your time to seek success and opportunity, strut your stuff, show off the world what you have accomplished etc......that is what needs to pervade your mind. Give your avi if you look like that now or any bit better, you have soilid foundation to run with as as being competitive let me say that much.

Good luck to you and welcome to TID!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic