Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Here's where I am post surgery

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Surgeon just told me to wait 8 weeks (cut not laparoscopic) and then to "go light for a while." So I went light for a month then started hitting it hard.

In what way does yours bother you?

Thanks man! Appreciate the reply, mine where all lapro surgeries and the ways they bother me are:

Sometimes when i take a crap my spegellan hurts bad,

The rt inguinal sometimes when i deadlift or squat,

And i think i may have a few more because i was squating one day, felt a lump and had to lay down and message the lump in my lower stomach near my belt line, then i went and finished my squats and havent felt it since :) stupid i know!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Well I hope everything is all on the up for you now II.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Heart problems, I have a leaky valve so need to get a stent fitted.

Instructed by my cardiologist that I'm not allowed to race or do PL'ing anymore, although I can still train at a lesser intensity/duration. I've had time to come around to that, I'll miss the competition side of things but health and the wishes of my family always comes first.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Heart problems, I have a leaky valve so need to get a stent fitted.

Instructed by my cardiologist that I'm not allowed to race or do PL'ing anymore, although I can still train at a lesser intensity/duration. I've had time to come around to that, I'll miss the competition side of things but health and the wishes of my family always comes first.

That sucks but maybe later down the road things will change for the better. Might be time for you to take up bodybuilding.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I had no idea you went through all of this ! I would say you held your gains !

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good job saint, some serious muscle thickness in that pick, respect to you.
Been through the hernia surgery, takes a bit to get back into the swing of things after that one.

peace.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I see u said the doc cut instead of laparoscopic, how does it differ as far as if they still use mesh? Or do they suture the whole closed where the hernias occurred?

Iveblown out my left spegellan hernia and cant stand well! So just wondering if maybe going the cut route will yield better recovery and security over the long run?

Does anyone know if they can go under the miscle and put mesh across from hip to hip to hold them guts back?

Well ice got another hernia and go under the knife next week! Hope i have a good recovery!

Will hgh help in the recovery at all to ur knowledge?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic