Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Hemo shock pre-workout making me unable to sleep!!!

S

shehulkster86

TID Lady Member
Aug 20, 2015
I was recommended this pre- workout called Hemo Shock. Damn is all I can say. I have used various pre-workout supplements over the years and there are always new one hitting the market however mostly with the same ingredients over the last 5 years. The first two times I used it, it was fine and worked as expected but for whatever reason this third time it wont get out of my system. My stomach is all jacked up and my body is like high feeling and I'm unable to sleep. Has anyone else felt these kind of symptoms from using hemo shock...this crap is ick. I didn't know it had DMAA in it until I read the ingredients today. I really just want to feel better dang it lol

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
piece of advice.......drop all the crap! :)

Agreed. I can't use any of that type of crap. It all raises my bp too much and makes me sick. Head ache, dizziness, nauseous...all bad

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Personally, I drink a redline extreme (both servings) before my heavy days. The extra kick helps me focus and has me taking bites at the bar.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Coffee/pop tarts.

This combo gives me the energy and a great pump. no need for anything else (maybe creatine as POB stated above).

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Personally, I drink a redline extreme (both servings) before my heavy days. The extra kick helps me focus and has me taking bites at the bar.

A couple of espresso shots at starbucks for the same price would probably do you better. Leave the high priced hemo shock for somebody else.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic