Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Help with sign design (:

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Hi dudes looking at starting up my own business, its going to be a family run one in the cleaning industry, my mother and sisters are in that kind of job at the moment, i have more industrial cleaning exp but am working in navy base at the moment, was my mothers idea but since i have the cash i'am going to get the ball rolling for them try and design a company sign/logo and send out letters/emails see if wee can get some work lined up,

Is there any free sites or applications what are free what lets you deigns signs ect

Any info would be grand dudes!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey bud. I help folks start businesses. Before you spend a lot of money on a sign, be sure you can use the name. Here in the US (I realize you are in GB) we register new business names with the government branch called the secretary of state. Many of the secretary's of state have a website where you can look to see if the name you want to use is available, then for a small amount of money you can register it for yourself.

If you are doing business with others, here in the US, you can get protection from liability by forming an S corporation or Limited liability company. I don't know what the equivalents are in GB. You should be able to find someone to help you set it all up with all the basic documents for $1,000 or so. My flat fee for a basic LLC entity, is $600 including the registration fee, organizational documents, taxpayer identification number and registration of the new business with the local taxing authorities. S corporations are more work, so I charge about double for those. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
All states or just yours Woodwise?

Slic.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
All states or just yours Woodwise?

Slic.

Just in my state bud. Legalzoom has a pretty good platform for forming small businesses, and they're cheaper than me. Check them out if you're interested.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I'd rather pay someone that knows what they're doing.

Slic.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Need graphics cheap?
http://graphicriver.net/

But if you want someone to do the work for you including full personalisation and what not I can put you in touch with my friend, he runs a company to help with your kind of needs and has a couple of graphic designers working for him. He can help you with full website/graphics/etc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic