Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Help with Peptides

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
So, I know nothing about peptides. My research still leaves me in the dark. It seems they are becoming more and more popular and I have some questions about them. Mainly, which one(s) are best for bridge efforts between cycles and what can I expect? Suppose money is no object, which ones would you buy and in what quantities?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm planning to try a GHRP-2 / ModGRF 1(29) or I might substitute the GHRP for Ipamorelin. The best I understand these so far is:
GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide) increases the amount of GH you naturally produce.
CJC/GRF (growth hormone releasing hormone) cause a larger GH pulse.

Essentially by stacking the two, you create a larger tank for growth hormone and you empty the tank to a further degree at each pulse. I think thats a good place to start.. Beyond that, I'm nowhere lol. Good luck

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
So, I know nothing about peptides. My research still leaves me in the dark. It seems they are becoming more and more popular and I have some questions about them. Mainly, which one(s) are best for bridge efforts between cycles and what can I expect? Suppose money is no object, which ones would you buy and in what quantities?

Here a thread where the basic are present well.

http://www.theironden.com/peptides-igf-hgh-insulin/4106-ghrh-ghrp-basic-protocol-explanation.html

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
So I just found this nice gem and thought I'd share it in case anyone else is looking for the same info as me. This guy seems to know his sh1t.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic