Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Help please

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
Whats going on yall, I recently decided to take the plunge and do my first cycle with Test-prop. I'm currently sitting at 230 lbs. mostly solid and about 5'11.
my dosage is gonna be at 200/ml twice every three days. My question is, What dose of tamoxifen citrate and when to dose during or after my cycle? Ive been trying to find info but have struck out with no luck. I had some info saved but when I recently went to review it, it was no where to be found...please help

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
I forgot, my cycle is running 8 weeks

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Whats going on yall, I recently decided to take the plunge and do my first cycle with Test-prop. I'm currently sitting at 230 lbs. mostly solid and about 5'11.
my dosage is gonna be at 200/ml twice every three days. My question is, What dose of tamoxifen citrate and when to dose during or after my cycle? Ive been trying to find info but have struck out with no luck. I had some info saved but when I recently went to review it, it was no where to be found...please help

Bro, slow down. Okay, your first cycle is test only? Good. Test prop? Are you good with pinning bro? You might want to take a long ester test like Test E or Test C for your first run- a LOT fewer pins. You say you are pinning 200ml twice every three days?? I am not even sure I know what that means bro... maybe 2ml of 100mg/ml test p eod??? And for God's sake brother, do NOT start anything without having all of your ancillaries on hand... that would be aromisine 12.5 mg/eod, Clomid and Nolva for PCT, and maybe even run the clomid on cycle ... either way.... you have a lot to learn brother. Slow down and get it right... it's the only body you will get...take care of it.

A good first cycle IMO is: Test C 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, kickstarted with dbol 40mg ed (+/- 10mg) for the first four weeks, possibly Var or Winny the last six to eight weeks. Have aromasin and run 12.5mg eod during your cycle and have your Nolva and Clomid in hand for your PCT. That would be two shots a week of 250mg/ml test c....

Respect,
Vette

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
Im good with pinning due to the fact that my chick works in a doctors office and is willing to help lol. Ok, so I have a 8 week cycle of test- prop that Im going to dose 200mg/ml twice a week with my e blocker ... so no good is what you're saying??? im still learning which is why im very apprehensive and need some advice. The guy I got it from said that he ran this for his first cycle with good results, im running it to see how my body responds. Ive never heard of using aromasin though, is that to stack on top of the e blocker? You've definitely helped and have given some new insight. But say I ran the cycle as is, how would the tamoxifen be taken? Im just asking to know what not to do.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The aromasin will keep estrogen down. It is what your refer to as an e-blocker.

Your PCT should be

Clomid 50mg per day x 4 weeks

Nolvadex 20mg per day x 4 weeks

Any plans for HCG while on cycle?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Also double check the dose of the prop. I doubt it's 200mg per ml

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
The aromasin will keep estrogen down. It is what your refer to as an e-blocker.

Your PCT should be

Clomid 50mg per day x 4 weeks

Nolvadex 20mg per day x 4 weeks

Any plans for HCG while on cycle?

Ok, I see. Ive got my nolva/ tamoxifen for my PCT. As far as HCG no I have not. I figured I would run this and see after that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic