Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Help me with my wifes' cycle.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I have nothing against you either, I've be doing this for a long time and speak from my experience only. You and I will have to agree to disagree :)

I have said all I'm going to say unless Dr. J asks me specific questions.

Jenner: I value your opinion highly. I know of lots of guys who think they know everything (this is not directed at Boudha) because they have done research on the internet. We both know that there is no substitute for real world experience (21 years for me).

So, I am directly asking for your opinion:)

Boudha, she recommended 100 mgs of Primo a week, not e3d.

Having said that, Boudha has some valid points, and I plan on staying conservative.

BTW, have either of you used EQ. Years ago I had a gal take 50 mgs of EQ/week, and she had absolutely no sides.

Last edited:
B

Boudha

Feb 12, 2012
Jenner: I value your opinion highly. I know of lots of guys who think they know everything (this is not directed at Boudha) because they have done research on the internet. We both know that there is no substitute for real world experience (21 years for me).

So, I am directly asking for your opinion:)

Boudha, she recommended 100 mgs of Primo a week, not e3d.

Having said that, Boudha has some valid points, and I plan on staying conservative.

BTW, have either of you used EQ. Years ago I had a gal take 50 mgs of EQ/week, and she had absolutely no sides.

She said that she used 100mg/e3d for the npp which is A LOT unless you're a competing FBB. My research came from different opinion of people in person competing and the Internet. I noticed that people on the Internet always go for the higher end of the dosage without having the physique to show for it. EQ is a hit or miss it has a moderate androgenic rating like primo but the ester is long if you have side effect they will linger for so long. A friend of mine used 100mg/week with no issue but I wouldn't recommend it. Unless your girl is a 100% aware of the side effect which WILL happens unless she stick with var, I wouldn't use injectables. Deeper voice, hair loss, hair growth etc etc severity of them is different from a person to another but it will happen.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
What is her goal? T3 at high doses can **** u up but if she sees a doc for hypothyroidism then he can control it. T3 with clen is a great combo. var she can go up to 20 mg. I am not one for pushing drugs on girls. I would NOT add in primo until she did a full cycle of var 8 - 12 weeks and see how she does. If she wants more ....after some time off do a primo only cycle it is a harsher drug at 50 a week. If everything is ok with both cycles then you can add in var in small doses. But really what goal does she have? She needs to understand all the sides she can get and may never lose. Let her come on and ask some questions :)

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
She said that she used 100mg/e3d for the npp which is A LOT unless you're a competing FBB. My research came from different opinion of people in person competing and the Internet. I noticed that people on the Internet always go for the higher end of the dosage without having the physique to show for it. EQ is a hit or miss it has a moderate androgenic rating like primo but the ester is long if you have side effect they will linger for so long. A friend of mine used 100mg/week with no issue but I wouldn't recommend it. Unless your girl is a 100% aware of the side effect which WILL happens unless she stick with var, I wouldn't use injectables. Deeper voice, hair loss, hair growth etc etc severity of them is different from a person to another but it will happen.

I hate to tell you but I do have the physique to show it :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I want to give you some things to think about before pursuing this...

1) Your wife gained 30 lb from shitball diet and dropping doctor-prescribed medication for thyroid condition?

2) You want to put her on a triple stack of heavy anabolics to "lose weight"?

3) I didn't hear anything a diet change?

4) Does SHE know anything about the androgenic sides you are proposing? HER body. HER results. HER sides.

I think these are terrible recommendations, I don't even want to go into discussing the cycles here (which i would NEVER recommend, either in compound or duration). Please think about the above questions.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
What is her goal? T3 at high doses can **** u up but if she sees a doc for hypothyroidism then he can control it. T3 with clen is a great combo.....Let her come on and ask some questions :)

She won't come on, also, she does not like clen. I hated clen too but it was necessary to be competitive. I worked up to 20 tbs a day (not a typo). The body responds to clen by down regulating T3 production, and that is why you need both. She trusts me to do everything, including her gh shot.

I told her to take 25 mcg's of T3, 50 was her idea. 25 is barely replacement. 50 is OK, as long as she does not discontinue immediately (and lose her beautiful long hair).

The bottom line, she is making phenomenal progress. I have a thing for Asian and Latina women, and my wife is half Pinay and half Spanish. However, she is not your typical Asian gal, she is 5' 7 and a half, and naturally very muscular. Her goal is to become lean and fit. She builds muscle very easily.

Since she is doing so well, I am going to stick w/ the current program for a while, probably 10 weeks. She will be on T3 and gh permanently. I will swap out the var for some Nolva at 10 weeks, and maybe go back to 25 mcgs of T3. Will run Nolva for 3 weeks, and then go 8 weeks w/ no anabolics. Will probably run the Primo next cycle.

During her down time, I will have her on a fairly strict diet, although I know she will sneak non-clean fare when I am not around.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I want to give you some things to think about before pursuing this...

1) Your wife gained 30 lb from shitball diet and dropping doctor-prescribed medication for thyroid condition?

2) You want to put her on a triple stack of heavy anabolics to "lose weight"?

3) I didn't hear anything a diet change?

4) Does SHE know anything about the androgenic sides you are proposing? HER body. HER results. HER sides.

I think these are terrible recommendations, I don't even want to go into discussing the cycles here (which i would NEVER recommend, either in compound or duration). Please think about the above questions.

I have.

We have cleaned up her diet, but as I just posted, I cannot control what she eats. In fact I cannot control anything she does. I am a bit confused, however: How is T3 replacement, 1IU of GH (5 on 2 off) and 10 mgs of var a day a "heavy triple stack"?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I have.

We have cleaned up her diet, but as I just posted, I cannot control what she eats. In fact I cannot control anything she does. I am a bit confused, however: How is T3 replacement, 1IU of GH (5 on 2 off) and 10 mgs of var a day a "heavy triple stack"?

You were previously discussing primo & NPP and i'm like - for someone who wants to "lose weight"? Huh? That's a shit ton of anabolics for someone who is currently carrying extra weight and isn't interested in competing. I have no idea what her training is and is she prepared for the androgenic sides?

IMO it is important for her to be responsible for what she eats if she wants to run injectable cycles because they are steroids and she will simply get "thick".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic