Nickobat
What's New?

Hells Angel gang member among those arrested during steroid bust

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yep,
BIKER TRASH as we are called if we ride,Have a temper,And preffer a harley!
Well its no wonder bikers are feared an pointed out!

HA's you wont find better buisness men anywhere...

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
It's amazing how wrongly focused LE is what an incredible waste of our taxes. This shit and speeding tickets woooooow I fell so fucking safe. Thanks but no thanks I'll protect myself, because they suck shit!

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
Hey Fellas & lassies..let me point out what all this shit is all about. The govt does not want people to live a long life since they burden the system. They don't contribute to it but just take from it. It is therefore their mission to make sure we don't live long. Look at the health care system, only the rich are able to afford good health care, why?? Well the longer they live the more they are able to buy products and put money back into the system since they have more money than the average person. Also look at alcohol & tobacco that is legal, all they do is make people sick, unhealthy, and KILLS...now look at gear. There are so many beneficial aspects to it, not to mention longevity then you will understanding what I am trying to impart. Gear is illegal & the govt cracks down on it, alcohol & cigaretts are legal, crack marijuana ect is secondary because it does the job.....IT KILLS. BTW that is why we get involved in wars we have no business getting into, POPULATION CONTROL BABY!!!!..check this out(Esoteric Agenda Part 4 of 12) you will be amazed at what your govt is doing to you and you don't even know it

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I dont understand the pointing out that it was a Hells Angel MC member ,,, and they contuined in the article stating it was a Outlaw MC Gang . Well those people dont kno jack shit , because the Outlaws MC are a rivial of the Hells Angel MC . Does the fact that he was a Biker and belonged to a MC gang really have anything to do with him selling steroids .Its just another political way for the yuppie's to make us Bikers look like trash ,,,, disregard my user name BikerTrash ,,,lol

It's not the fact that he's a biker, it's the fact that he was a Hells Angel. Hells Angels make themselves look like trash, they don't need help from any "yuppie's." This is my opinion, and I ride bikes. I know a Hell's Angel, dude's an idiot. In and out of jail multiple times because of his biker gang. For what?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hey Fellas & lassies..let me point out what all this shit is all about. The govt does not want people to live a long life since they burden the system. They don't contribute to it but just take from it. It is therefore their mission to make sure we don't live long. Look at the health care system, only the rich are able to afford good health care, why?? Well the longer they live the more they are able to buy products and put money back into the system since they have more money than the average person. Also look at alcohol & tobacco that is legal, all they do is make people sick, unhealthy, and KILLS...now look at gear. There are so many beneficial aspects to it, not to mention longevity then you will understanding what I am trying to impart. Gear is illegal & the govt cracks down on it, alcohol & cigaretts are legal, crack marijuana ect is secondary because it does the job.....IT KILLS. BTW that is why we get involved in wars we have no business getting into, POPULATION CONTROL BABY!!!!..check this out(Esoteric Agenda Part 4 of 12) you will be amazed at what your govt is doing to you and you don't even know it

i agree with this theory....Its all about population controll...And dont be surprized if the goverment hasnt made a virus to wipe out population soon enough...its very much possible...dw

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
Hey DW did you go to the "Esoteric Agenda Part 4 of 12" its on you tube..this shit bro will blow your mind. I used to dring the water here but when I saw that years ago I only dring filtered water. I get the bottle water & filter it thru a reverse flow osmosis filter...like your Avatar pic:rolleyes:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic