Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello-Please Help!!!

I

ironlion27

Jun 28, 2011
@Shan I used your links method and my TDEE came out at 2,407.898 for the sedentary lifestyle. Any links for a good place to schedule out the cost of my training that will go on top of this. The program I use now has a pretty generic way of measuring my training and i'd like to dial it in a little bit more. Thanks.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I can't think of one off the top of my head, what I might suggest would be considering your training would come in as heavy activity level IMO, you could figure both sedentary and heavy and split the difference, or you could just use the moderate activity level for an idea. Personally, I think if you are training hard 5 or more days a week (and I mean hard, sweaty an hour ish each time), I think you really need to go with the high activity number if you don't want to lose weight. If after a few weeks you feel like you are gaining too much you can always drop a hundred cals a day and kind of feel it out. There is a balance you have to find for you, it takes a little tweaking here and there, but that is what I would do.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, Mayo's advice is solid, no need to comment, You should probably post up your other questions in the training or nutrition section.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic