Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello everyone..

Tattood13

Tattood13

Mar 27, 2015
New member.. 38 year old lover of jiu jitsu and wrestling. I have gotten to the point after a broken neck, where I feel safe enough to weight train heavily again, try to get back to having a body I'm proud of and usable strength that helps out on the mats. I've looked around a few days before posting and I look forward to gaining some knowledge.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Welcome to the TID family brother.Been involved in martial arts for most of my life and own/operate a MMA school/gym for almost 3 decades now.

Lot of great and knowledgeable people on board to talk with and help guide you in the direction your seeking.

Stick around.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining the network.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Welcome to the community and good luck.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome to TID. Great to see another grappler on here.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Welcome, I'm a striker myself. But this is for most part a BB community... Yet I'm here anyway... lol. & yes, I do lift....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Welcome to the TID family brother.Been involved in martial arts for most of my life and own/operate a MMA school/gym for almost 3 decades now.

Lot of great and knowledgeable people on board to talk with and help guide you in the direction your seeking.

Stick around.

Very cool, I didn't know that about Ya Bro! I just entered into partnership with another Black-Belt from our "father-school", Ninja KarateAcademy. We now own "Freestlye Martial Arts".... I been on as a partner for about a year.... Best job in the world!!
Not much on other ppl 's kids, but that's where the $$ is @!..... Love working working with MMA fighters.!!!

The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Jul 30, 2012
Welcome aboard, great place for knowledge and really cool people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic