Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello all

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
I am 32 years old an have been involved in Mountaineering, Boxing, Ultra marathons and strength and conditioning for these activities since my 20's. I have been an admirer of Bodybuilding since a young age and was always interested in the Mr Olympia competitions which for me was around the Dorian Yates, Nasser el Sonbaty period and obviously love Arnie!

I was recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in my feet which means my immune system is attacking my own joints. The Meds are working well and Ive gone from from barely being able to walk to running a marathon within a year.

I'm now focused on tuning my body to its optimum strength in all aspects to help combat the condition and keep as active as I can moving forward and I'm sure that Body building techniques and knowledge can help.

D

davidslaton2015

Aug 27, 2015
I am 32 years old an have been involved in Mountaineering, Boxing, Ultra marathons and strength and conditioning for these activities since my 20's. I have been an admirer of Bodybuilding since a young age and was always interested in the Mr Olympia competitions which for me was around the Dorian Yates, Nasser el Sonbaty period and obviously love Arnie!

I was recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in my feet which means my immune system is attacking my own joints. The Meds are working well and Ive gone from from barely being able to walk to running a marathon within a year.

I'm now focused on tuning my body to its optimum strength in all aspects to help combat the condition and keep as active as I can moving forward and I'm sure that Body building techniques and knowledge can help.
Welcome aboard!

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
I love combat training. No better way to sweat than some 3 minutes rounds of shadow boxing. Welcome to the den.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining. Hopefully you make a great recovery and find the information you are looking for to help you on your journey.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic